Post by TheEdge »

This means war you stuped Daikini!!!!!

Gorm-Fire Eyes

frogofpeace
PKer

Re: ~FURY~

Post by frogofpeace »

Love that movie
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

The proud little Halfling walked briskly up to the Fury Guild’s Leader, “Level 11 Field Commander Martina Luther reporting in my Lady”.

*Delisha smiled, welcoming her comrade… “Did you engage the enemy?”

“Oh Yes”, Martina answered quickly, “we found two evil ones conversing in Ogre pass, and while we noticed them, so engrossed were they in conversation that they did not see us”.
We quickly dropped back, buffed with our most powerful spells and summoned in our most vicious allies… then like shadows from the fog our sneak attack caught the evil ones completely by surprise!

“OH Yes! Yes!” Delisha fairly drooled, “and… and…"

“They harvested us like wheat in the field”, Martina answered sadly, “they were level 40’s my Lady”.

"KEEP THAT HEAD UP SOLDIER!" Delisha snarled, "Tis no shame to die for your cause, indeed tis your duty!"

"Now return to the field and keep up the good work, and remember to keep a written list of each and every one who has accosted you…
we will gain in power… and when we do… all of those who have wronged us will feel the fist of FURY!"

Praise the The Circle! Hail Fury!

Delisha Zrazorian - Fury Leader :twisted:
Join us or Fear us!
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Zatharus Rivermoon looks up from the most recent field report. Scowling slightly as he peers out the nearby window.

"Trouble?" asks Arkangelus with a face as impassive as stone.

"More like Deja Voo", replies Zatharus, "it reads like many of the reports the Fists pass on to us." his face betraying a bit of a grin.

"How so is that?"

"These :Fury: appear to be as much the zealot as our Northern allies", chucking softly he continues, "May Milikkie watch over them all"

Arkangelus snorts loudly, "Dont you mean, 'Striders' ?"

Eyebrows raised over steel grey eyes, Zatharus raises from his seat, voice raised just so," Are we not her agents in this mysterious realm of Aetheria? Do not, ever forget, that the Forest cares for its OWN"

Deep throated laughter responds, "So long as Twig continues his efforts, I doubt that any one in this land will forget that"

The face of Zatharus softens, "Aye, that is one nut they shall never crack", his face growing thoughtfull, "a wild card be Twig, blessing or bane, who can ever really tell."
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

Gorm chuckles as he sits invisible to the surrounding Striders listening to their discussions.

“Twig will ferret out the true nature of these Furys,” Twig announces. “We will know if these be true friends of the forest.”

As the war council continues a flicker of light catches the corner of Gorms eye. Turning, he casually glances over to see that Milikkie has joined him in watching.

Grinning Gorm turns to Milikkie and says, “Should we test the merit of these newcomers to The Circle?”

With a voice sounding more like the murmur of a brook slowly winding through a forest path Milikkie replies, “Through the rift they have just recently passed. Tested?…….. yes, I think they must be.”

“And your Striders?” Gorm asks.

“Only when fighting side by side can a warrior truly judge the merit of another.” Was Milikkie’s short reply.

Gorm chuckles with dwarven glee and disappears. Shortly after a small doe runs into the center of the group, “Protect the Forest!!!” are her only words as she bounds off into the forest again.
Gorm-Fire Eyes

Carejo
Looking for group

Post by Carejo »

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

self obsessed much, Carejo??
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Moar? *shakes her head in pity* :twisted:

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

*Attempts persuade check*

Vegetarian stew, Ozone, its *the* definition of forest meat :wink: .
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

Not that I have applications beating down my door but........

We are still waiting to finilize the application process by verifying a minimum of 5 "active" guild members with Tagged toons.

At this point you are concidered a "Clan" and will be afforded Guild status when and if the requirememnts are met. Until that time the open Guild slot may be applied for by any group....
Gorm-Fire Eyes

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Greetings,
We are still waiting to finilize the application process by verifying a minimum of 5 "active" guild members with Tagged toons.
At this point you are concidered a "Clan" and will be afforded Guild status when and if the requirememnts are met. Until that time the open Guild slot may be applied for by any group..
Understood...

We are a family of old PnP players new to NWN and online PWs...

Our final member should be up and running within a week or so...

Also, we have no desire to jump into a weak build just a acquire Guild status.

If you could point me to a kick-[censored] raider build, it would help speed up the process :)

thanks...

ays,
DZ

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Delisha Zrazorian wrote:Also, we have no desire to jump into a weak build just a acquire Guild status.

If you could point me to a kick-[censored] raider build, it would help speed up the process :)
I whole-heartedly disagree! You should get that 5th guy up and running so that we have another target to kill in Melencia! Weak build, strong build... a target is a target! No one will know if it is strong or weak at level 8. And you can always visit the devil angel! :twisted: :twisted:
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Joker_954
Pk Bait

Post by Joker_954 »

Bargeld wrote:
Delisha Zrazorian wrote:Also, we have no desire to jump into a weak build just a acquire Guild status.

I whole-heartedly disagree! You should get that 5th guy up and running so that we have another target to kill in Melencia! Weak build, strong build... a target is a target! No one will know if it is strong or weak at level 8. And you can always visit the devil angel! :twisted: :twisted:
I gotta agree with the Dirty Drow on this one. Get him in game as fast as you can, throw a build together, "Recommend" button is your friend....

MOAR TARGETS!!!

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Hehe RECOMEND is only a friend of thy enemies..

//Seams that hardware/software is more the issue atm than an actual build.

Carejo
Looking for group

Post by Carejo »

Congratulations on Clan (and hopefully Guild) Status. I'll tell you what, since I like you guys, I'll take you all through Shadowfang Keep. How's that? You're around level 20, right?

Return to “Your Guild Here”