BlackBark

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Re: BlackBark

Post by Ryddwillow »

A) Ninja loot.
B) Get invited to lowbie parties to kill them(i mean.. seriously, if you can't find a lowbie to kill w/o needing to be invited.. you need glasses or a new monitor. After all they usually shout out for needing guides and things, very easy to find if that's yer thing).
C) Kill players just before they kill bosses so the xp/loot can be had easy.
D) In short.. anything that would make me feel like I need a special handicap such as a tag that can be used as an excuse to do things to make up for shortcomings of my build and/or skillz.
Ah, I just pk all I see (low lvl or high lvl). Why do we have dm's here? I have pked them all here and not one of them can say I didn't. Simple.

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

Eek. Rufio you are exactly right. That isn't at all what I meant. I'm editing now. Please edit my quote. That meant to read that, "Those Aren't the only respectable guilds on this server... most are yada yada yada."

Thanks for the catch.

- Glow -

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Chernobyl_Glow wrote:Eek. Rufio you are exactly right. That isn't at all what I meant. I'm editing now. Please edit my quote. That meant to read that, "Those Aren't the only respectable guilds on this server... most are yada yada yada."

Thanks for the catch.

- Glow -
Awwwww I thought you just loved us Best Mister Glow..

...from all your cookie monster, tree huggin friends in TC

PS. Yesteday was International Tree Hug day...
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

Shadowalker wrote: PS. Yesteday was International Tree Hug day...
Was wondering where all the TSS were. . . you all must have been very busy yesterday. :lol:

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Yup was a fun time till it got dark... and well.. I live in a desert.. ever try to hug a Saughro?
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

got you covered glow :wink:
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Nefarious
Looking for group

Post by Nefarious »

At least TS doesn't cheat and reform to another city. Should give that a thought and not look to the head dm for approval.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Guild would be "The Misfits" I would and the rest would rock your lil "world".

Return to “Your Guild Here”