Spamalot

BlackBark

Post by Ryddwillow »

Anyone who wants in let me know.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Re: BlackBark

Post by Nyeleni »

Heh, what will be the guild letters? BB? This will create confusion with the deceased Bikini Bottoms pretty soon.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Lorkar
Spamalot

Post by Lorkar »

Capital B and lower case b...Bb...Then people will be confused with the alphabet chart in kindergarten. :shock:
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

Shamedmonkey
Looking for group

Post by Shamedmonkey »

Nyeleni wrote:Heh, what will be the guild letters? BB? This will create confusion with the deceased Bikini Bottoms pretty soon.
BB should be retired...
I have always imagined that when shamed prepares for relic events, he grabs his bull horn, he finds his Napoleon hat, and he settles in for a weekend of barking orders and generally pissing off everyone in the tc/nc coalition. - Burrahobbit

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Ryddwillow wrote:FON = IO (some ppl), Trent really lost his guild to a bunch of real losers. FON stood for goodness, greatness, and Godliness. Zing stood behind this guild and some losers ruin it for you. I am as old as the stone here and any that argue, feel free to place it here
Good luck with your new guild - looking forward to being your ally. If you need anything, the Fists stand with you. :mrgreen:

Also, you still win the prize for most disturbing avatar.
Last edited by frogofpeace on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Tal
Looking for group

Post by Tal »

frogofpeace wrote:
Ryddwillow wrote:FON = IO (some ppl), Trent really lost his guild to a bunch of real losers. FON stood for goodness, greatness, and Godliness. Zing stood behind this guild and some losers ruin it for you. I am as old as the stone here and any that argue, feel free to place it here
Good luck with your new guild - looking forward to being your ally. If you need anything, the Fists stand with you. :mrgreen:

LMAO!!! :lol:

"Once you start down the dark path of nerfing, forever will it dominate your destiny. Exceptions to this are few. "

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

I could feel Rydd cringe from here.
p.s. Willow, your bags are packed and ready to be shipped by farie freight. your bill is in the mail
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Lorkar
Spamalot

Post by Lorkar »

Trent was an idiot. A really sore loser and a completely ungracious winner. And for the record a only a few FoN are IO, and those are only the ones with the darker multiple personalities.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Lorkar wrote:
Trent was an idiot. A really sore loser and a completely ungracious winner. And for the record a only a few FoN are IO, and those are only the ones with the darker multiple personalities.
I think there is only one.
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Only one with darker personalities? Haha thats what you get for thinking.

Wait, did I type that out loud?
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Wait I'm confused.

Is there only one with multiple dark personalities, or is there multiple persons with dark personalities?
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Mining monk8
Noob

Post by Mining monk8 »

Also, you still win the prize for most disturbing avatar.
Anyone reckon it actually reflects his *cough* jumpy posting habits? Its less disturbing than Lokey's... Who could kill a :)

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

p.s. Willow, your bags are packed and ready to be shipped by farie freight. your bill is in the mail
My bags are always packed and know every escape plan, should learn of the messenger then the message. :roll:

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Ryddwillow wrote:
My bags are always packed and know every escape plan, should learn of the messenger then the message. :roll:
:lol:
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Always a undercover brother here. :wink:

Return to “Your Guild Here”