BOP

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
Ryddwillow
Spamalot

BOP

Post by Ryddwillow »

Since BOP is gone how many ppl do I need in a guild? You know, to get one started in TC?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: BOP

Post by Shadowalker »

Just you.. all your friends.. and four more :lol:
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

Shadowalker wrote:Just you.. all your friends.. and four more
that.... was brilliant.

- glow -

Mining monk8
Noob

Post by Mining monk8 »

Chernobyl_Glow wrote:
Shadowalker wrote:Just you.. all your friends.. and four more
that.... was brilliant.

- glow -
Yep.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

WoW, thanks for the response. So I need 5 Losers and myself? (I am A BIG est LOSER) SO who wants to have there toes roasted like marshmellows in tartan? Wow Didnt think TSS was so a welcome wagon here, glad you speak for all of TSS. :shock:

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Enough with the child pranks, How many ppl I need for a guild?

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Nearly everytime you talk you give us the "old timer up hill both ways in the snow" bit, and you dont know how many players you need to start a guild? :roll:
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Ryddwillow wrote:WoW, thanks for the response. So I need 5 Losers and myself? (I am A BIG est LOSER) SO who wants to have there toes roasted like marshmellows in tartan? Wow Didnt think TSS was so a welcome wagon here, glad you speak for all of TSS. :shock:
I have no guilt.. i sent u pm xplaing that i was merly moved by your shower of zany posts...and reponded with humor..

and if u can get the joke..and do arithmatic.. you have your answer..

considering the slew of posts by you at that time, you question didnt seam sincer, especially in lite of you years of experinace here.

btw... its five active players
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Netrom.dk wrote:2) A guild must have been announced on the forum either to the public or to a DM via Private Messege. After this announcement a guild must have at least 5 active members, and be online requlary to gain the benifits.
http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... =29&t=3225
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Ya, I already know the answer but seeing how many TC and NC were responding cause the rest of the other loser guilds would be at a disadvantage once I join. I could go EVIL again or just do what I do and stay hidden. RK and AO not a surprise in getting relics and yes it is the same as I left it. LOL.

Return to “Your Guild Here”