ATTENTION!!!

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

ATTENTION!!!

Post by DM_Kim »

I thought those who joined a guild would in the very least read the Guild Rules for here.

http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... =29&t=3225

Rule #..
1) All members of the guild must be from the same faction, and there must be no more then 2 guilds in each faction.

It has been noted that there are PWnD tagged pc's being made in RK. This is NOT ALLOWED. I suggest that you removed the gear off any PC with a guild tag that is not in the same faction as the guild and delete it, or this will be done for you through the vault without further notice.

DM's will be inspecting factions on Guild Characters.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Re: ATTENTION!!!

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

The official PWnD tag is case sensitive. The character in question is ..pwnd.. so effectively it is an untagged char. Can't access the PWnD Hall. Can't access the PWnD dyer. This char is not a member of PWnD but no PWnD Members have objection to it. I'll make sure it gets deequipped. If you choose to delete it I suppose I understand. I did read the rules and did not interpret this as a violation.

Your interpretation implies that guild members cannot play any other faction (even allies) or that no char can be made in another faction with any symbalance to an official tag from another faction even an allied one. I thought they were only violations of you used the exact tag.

Good day,

- Glow -

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

PWnD = pwnd= pWnD = PwNd

No one except PWnD is allow to use that tag without PWnD permission no matter what case for lettering is used.

It's an AO guild tag in RK whether or not it has hall access. So either you take care of it or we will. End of discussion.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

You've ended a discussion without explaining your reasoning.

PWnD - Valid
pwnd - Not valid
pWnD - Not valid
PwNd - Not valid.

So they are not all equal. And I think that's a key point here.

No one except PWnD is allow to use that tag without PWnD permission no matter what case for lettering is used.

I have PWnD permission. Levelled all the way to 40 with them. Used two books. With them. Its not against their permission.

It's an AO guild tag (not really. it just looks like one) in RK whether or not it has hall access (which it doesn't. which it can't).

I just want to know why I'm being asked to delete a 40 lvl toon that hasn't broken any rules unless you're now rewriting it to mean something different. I didn't break that rule. This character isn't a member of the guild and doesn't have the guild tag.

- Glow -

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

the key point isn't that they aren't recognized as the same tag from the in game checks, the key point is that they are recognized as the same tag by the human interface of the game.

just because it isn't exactly the same tag doesn't mean we don't come down for tag infringement. whether it be exactly exactly or mostly exactly.

the char will be expunged, no exceptions to this rule have ever been given and no leeway will be either.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Return to “Your Guild Here”