New Guilds

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
Tsavong
Spamalot

New Guilds

Post by Tsavong »

There have been many new guilds applying to be come official. But the most recent of the new guilds have not gotten this support the last guild I know of to have a guild hall put in the mod was RR.
After that nothing seemed to have happened a BoP told me they still didn't have there's even though they applied the same time RR did. {GODS} who applied later don't have there's ether we are just told to be patient. AA haven't even gotten a response from a DM in the topic yet to say if they will be approved or not.

So as everything seemed to stop after RR I'd like to know if the NS4 staff are going to support the other new guilds.
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Re: New Guilds

Post by Amoenotep »

we're stretched pretty thin on most things so a fari amount of patience is necessary
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

Why don't you give them something generic in the meantime, like the Knights of Neversummer had. Just a map with a chest and a armor dyer. Details can be worked later. At least they have something to build upon and a place to call home for now.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Humm I doubt that adding something generic would be any easer to do than add the one Asi sent to them.

Secondly I sent, some time ago, in a different set of Guild colours to DMKim as we thought the 1st set that Carn designed were a bit bland did anyone get that?
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

I'm no scripter, but I'm good with the toolset.

...but rather than volunteer my time to be a temp builder and lose my guild leader status, I think I'll just keep playing. :lol: Wow, I can feel my alignment shifting!

Dalan
Dungeon Master

Post by Dalan »

The new guilds are not forgotten, and will be added as soon as the staff can get to them.

More patience, please.
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

Carnaugh
Noob

Post by Carnaugh »

A bit bland?! You mean so good that other guilds changed their colours to match the ones I had already picked!

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

what about 2nd set of dye?

what about that 'special dye' thing (for lvl40 guild toons) where we were to come up with light, med, heavy and robe sets - including colors, robe/armor appearance and helms? Is that function all scripted and just needs the guild to submit the example pcs?? or is that pretty much not happening now? I hope it can happen still since it would look really cool, alternatively the same thing could be done by just adding a 2nd dye mule and getting your toon sent to the dm prize arena.

BTW: Here's an idea -- when a toon hits lvl40, it'd be cool if you got a free trip to the DM prize room ;].
ImageImage

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

We already have a second dye NPC. :lol:

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

dam you ritsh......... people in CLAD

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Yeah, lucky! The FoN dye guy is hostile to me, and attacked me in the guildhall last nite :cry:
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Haver you lost faction or maid TC hostile to you?

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

Ours used to do that to us when we didn't have a key, like if someone held the door for a new guild member.

We lost some noobs to Father Kurth... :( May they rest in peace.

Rummybum
Newbie Helper

Post by Rummybum »

Maybe he just remembers all the trouble you cause Frog.
Vastly confused

Return to “Your Guild Here”