Tagged Players

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Tagged Players

Post by DM_Kim »

I would advise that Guilds ensure that their members learn the core rules of Aetheria.

Any Guild member that gets dealt with by a DM for breaking one of these rules, does reflect on the entire guild. Each member of a guild bares the responsibility of upholding the reputation of their guild. By that, a reputation can be changed by the actions of a single member.

For the experienced players: We have all seen how 1 member determine the fate of an entire guild.

Lets not have that happen again.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Gornickthy
Spamalot

Re: Tagged Players

Post by Gornickthy »

I would also like to add that any actions by guild members should be reported to the guild leaders for any guild. Guilds have rules and guidelines... often issues can be resolved rather quickly through guild relations. Nothing is more perturbing than a guild being blamed for actions of a player and not having any idea of what is going on. Before an issue is blown completely out of proportion try addressing it through various channels first. If those don't work then bring the issues to the DM and you will have even greater support for your grief.

If you just want to whine or complain then may the gods smite you.

This is said out of courtesy and understanding.. not involvement of any known issue.
Power is not given. It is taken.
Tal, Soul Reaper of [IO]
Gol-Gorath [IO]
Shilo [IO]
Cthulhus Acolyte [IO]
Ya ya ya I know... stop whining, complaining, and learn to build better.

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

It's come to my attention it was a CLAD, however a CLAD I did not know.... The powers that be made a wise and correct response to the situation. All is right in Aetheria once again.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Theres still CLAD around, so to us SL folks . . . all is not right. Were running out of fly-swatter for heavens sake!!!
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Punjab
Noob

Post by Punjab »

Theres still CLAD around, so to us SL folks . . . all is not right.
Oh, I like that. That means things won't ever be right for you then. :D

Seriously though, let's not stray too far from the important message here, what a guild named toon does reflects upon the entire guild. You risk the possibility of having your guild toon deleted if you can't play within the parameters of your guild.

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

I will also take this opportunity to stress what Gornickthy said above. If someone has a problem with a member of a guild I believe that, depending on severity, it should be brought to the attention of the guild leaders first. Clearly the DMs should be able to make a call when they need to, but as anyone in the guild can attest to, CLAD handles rulebreakers pretty quickly.

Our leadership also covers 3 US timezones, so finding one should be pretty easy. :D

Return to “Your Guild Here”