Absolutely Lethal to Elves =ALE= guild app.

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: Absolutely Lethal to Elves =ALE= guild app.

Post by Shadowalker »

There is a locked, unmarked tree stump door in Mleencia, when I asked about it, I was told it was the BoP guild hall. But as it has no sign, found on all other guild halls, it might simply be a transition anchor for future use.

Ive worked with ALE toons and would welcome them to Melencia. When considering thier Dwarf vrs Elf RP base it would make for some interesting RP to bring it about, and more to maintain. Although not very far fetched, as thier primary hatred is for Drow, a fellow competator for Undersurface. Maybe ALE could find an unknown cavern beneath Melencia, one with a magma vent at one end to fuel thier forges.

In any case, I would certainly welcome a resolution to BoP's depature from the realm.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Maybe they're like the dwarves in Snow White, marching cheerily from the mines to their snug cottage home in the forest ... Hi HOOOOO!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Cahaal
Looking for group

Post by Cahaal »

How dare you call me that. Rowdy and I are just one of Santas...The other one is MIA.(Spirit of Faerun)
Aiea the Chaos
Aseneth
Blood Orchid
Ipomoea
Ange au Demon
Acuity

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Unfortunately =ALE= at this time you can not get official status in Ragnar's Kin as there are 2 guilds there already. Maybe next review.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

*sits next to Kim... offers some Snowcaps..* When does the fat dwarf sing?
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Return to “Your Guild Here”