The Brotherhood of Pain {BoP} Application

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
MtainEer
Pk Bait

The Brotherhood of Pain {BoP} Application

Post by MtainEer »

Perhaps I have missed it but I have not seen Kst ask for reapproval. So, the Brotherhood of Pain would like to apply at this time for the Circle. If approved we will add the {BoP} to our chars.

Logins with BoP:

mchgn1
senorfrog
cubfan74
chiefyellowhair
bendoverinwv
sweet country girl
demkey

Rules:
1) We will defend the Circle at all costs
2) We worship Mielikki
3) Can only be a member in BoP

MtainEer
Almost Heaven, WV

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Re: The Brotherhood of Pain {BoP} Application

Post by DM_Kim »

I would ask that you add a bit more information such a: "Code of Conduct" or "History" or "Our Goals" etc.. Take your pick..

This will help give us a better idea of what your guild is about. Please do this as soon as possible.

Thank you
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

MtainEer
Pk Bait

Post by MtainEer »

Brothers in arms that have traveled many a lands in search of home they could call their own. The brothers came across the town of Melencia, while hunting in the woods. Mielikki welcomed the brothers and made Melencia their home. To worship and praise Mielikki, the brothers formed the Brotherhood of Pain. Finally finding a home in touch with nature and deeply disturbed by forces that wish to upset this balance, the Brotherhood unleashes massive pain on those whom actively disrupt this balance.

MtainEer
Almost Heaven, WV

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

Unless ofcourse your a secret guild and you dont want it posted on the boards, then i wouldnt tell kim.....

Sad to say KST did not have the membership to re-apply.
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

BoP have been tentatively approved. Please move on to step 2.
2) A Guild Hall in the faction they have chosen. Only members with a Guild Hall key can gain acces to this area.
- The Guild Hall must be made by the guild themself within guidelines from the Dev-team. The area must be no bigger then 64 tiles (ex 8x8, 4x12, 6x10 etc.), and there must be no more then 2-3 placeables per tile.
Please include 1 named NPC which will become your Dyer. Have it dressed in either armor of a robe with your guild colors.

E_mial the module you created in toolset to me asap. It will be reviewed and sent back to you for a last look where you can make additional changes.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Return to “Your Guild Here”