Guild space avaialble

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
uFiS
Noob

Guild space avaialble

Post by uFiS »

I was wondering how many guilds exist for Ancients, and if they will be presenting themselves on the reflection server too.

kingfatzo
Addict

Post by kingfatzo »

it seems that dcn officially declared they will not be moving to reflection at all....so there lies one spot for a new guild in AO on reflection i would presume....
Fatzo
Resident Glutton and Hand of the Legendary Brethren
http://thelegendarybrethren.forumsplace.com/
http://brethren.mygameguild.com/main.asp

Mr. O'Dearly
Developer

Post by Mr. O'Dearly »

all factions except TC currently have two guilds. TC only has one. no new guildhalls will be added even though there is now a second server because it is too time consuming. if you wish to start a "new" guild on the reflection server, it will have to use the same guildhall as an existing guild.

kgb
Wheres the donation box?

Post by kgb »

Mr. O'Dearly wrote:no new guildhalls will be added even though there is now a second server because it is too time consuming.

It's late in the day so forgive me for what amounts to a strange question - from the above am I to assume a guildhall will not be built for a 2nd TC Guild should one eventuate.

cheers
kgb
Tres Nawt {CLAD}, Tres Baf {CLAD}, Tres Leyana {CLAD}, Tres Q'sara {CLAD}

Image Image

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

I'm sure Mr. O'Dearly meant that no new guild halls will be built exclusively on the 2nd server. Also, no new guild halls will be built in a faction on either server where 2 guilds already exist. Once a 2nd guild forms in TC, a guild hall will be built and mirrored on NS4 Reflection or vice versa.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Mr. O'Dearly
Developer

Post by Mr. O'Dearly »

cely wrote:I'm sure Mr. O'Dearly meant that no new guild halls will be built exclusively on the 2nd server. Also, no new guild halls will be built in a faction on either server where 2 guilds already exist. Once a 2nd guild forms in TC, a guild hall will be built and mirrored on NS4 Reflection or vice versa.

yes

Poet
Looking for group

Post by Poet »

Actually DCN has not decided fully if they are going into reflections..there is still a possibility that one of our other houses will take the position on that server. As of right now we aren't there but the discussion is that we may have a house there soon.
As Always,
Poet
***If one can not say anything non-insulting and/or degrading about someone else, regardless of the reasons, then one should simply remain silent. Especially on our boards - let's remain civil, folks. - Mentarch***

Return to “Your Guild Here”