--Ifrit--
Noob

Ye Olde EWOKS cometh

Post by --Ifrit-- »

http://www.nsrealm.com/ns4wiki/index.php?title=Ewoks

Some of you might remember the EWOKS.
Hell, some of you might remember me.

Anyway to summarize. Yub.

EWOKS are a non-faction based guild (There is already 2 guilds per faction, i dont want to mess up the ambiance)
We are STRICTLY Halflings/Gnomes subraces only (You know, the little folk) This is due to a couple of reasons.
1. Obviously we take inspiration from the Starwars race the Ewoks (You know, the little furry bears, if you dont know, dont even read any more) Yub
2. Every faction has its limitations, since we intend on being non-faction, We are going to limit ourselves, for balance reasons.

Our intention is to make a competitive but helpful guild based around pvp.

Ive been playing NS4 again for a few weeks now, and ive noticed, Factional PVP is dead. Interfaction cooperation has completely taken over, Now im not necessarily saying thats a bad thing, but in our opinion, and im sure many of you will agree.. that was not the true intent of the realm when the developers created warring factions.

We feel if their was a Small group of EWOKS on the scene, occasionally attacking people, stealing relics from every faction, No true alliances with anyone but their small tribe. it may be the spark to reignite the fires of walfare

We have decided that our patron Deity is Hanseath. This is due to the fact that hes small, and hairy. (We think he secretly might be an EWOK) but Shhhhh dont tell him that.

Long story short. As far as the EWOKS are concerned. Its Us Vs Everyone else.
We do not intend on breaking any PVP rules, We dont intend on spawn camping, General grieving etc, But if we kill you and you cry in shout, We will kill you again, and again, and again. Purely for being a crybaby (Within server rules ofcourse)

We intend on applying for official guild status when our membership numbers are adequate and we have a few high levels,
Also, with the gods good graces, we intend on having our guild house in a Neutral, non-faction area. (Avendell would be perfect, hell we will even settle for a tent in the woods somewhere) We will also request that our guild colours be Bright pink, you know, for the lols. but until then there isnt much point.

So yeah, If you are interested. PM me or send me a message ingame (Im online quite a bit)

All of this, ofcourse, With the gods permission and grace. Yub

[EWOK] Ifrit.
Slavemaster.
Slavehunter.
Last edited by --Ifrit-- on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Re: Ye Olde EWOKS cometh

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Greetings,

This is kinda of a take on the the SyN people do out of MA.... no alliances...

I think real problem is the lack of activity and players in SL & MA & NC

The battles are almost always only two sided...

In fact the only thing that stands between AO & RK total domination is Fury.... :lol:

good luck to you!

at your service,
Dee :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

I have had quite a few replies about the Ewoks.

Today i shall be making my Ewok toon.
The build i have planned within my head, means that i shall be rolling within the Northern Coalition.. But we are none faction, So as soon as i am strong enough, I shall kill enough guards to lose Faction with NC, therefor become Factionless, As all ewoks should be.

1:30AM GMT, is when i am unbanned. and when i shall return

Yub.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

cannon fodder : )

Return to “Your Guild Here”