Sequencer ITEMS!!!

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
ATI
Spamalot

Sequencer ITEMS!!!

Post by ATI »

This would be a god send. Sequencer items that allow you to sequence 3 spells. That would be awesome!!!! I thought sequencer items were added in SoU expansion, so shouldn't these items be easy to add?

I know this should go into ideas and suggestions...but people don't go there as often, And I think people should weight in wether this would be a smooth addition to the game. Im tired of spending minutes to cast all 5 of my buff spells at once..sequencer items just help chars get into the action faster :D

If there are sequencer items....where are they?! I'll pay gold for them!!! REAL GOLD!!!! Arggh matey :D
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

DrakhanValane
Arrogant Snob
Location: Five Minutes Before the End of Eternity (or Maryland, take your pick)

Post by DrakhanValane »

I'm pretty sure they're a HotU addition... but the devs can get them in if they want I'm willing to bet.
If you tilt your head far enough and squint hard enough, anything becomes as simple or complex as you'd like--regardless of whether it is or not. -- A lesson learned from Stephen Wolfram's A New Kind of Science

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

Darn you might be right DV....actually.....I just checked.... you are (Damn you! :D)

Still sequencer items would be a great addition to help save time for casters. I wonder how hard it could be to implement them without HotU
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

Moved to proper forum,

If you use them, they will get visited.
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

Thats the second time i've been moved, Uhaul charging me for this TGPO :D

STill how implementable would sequencer items be?

TastyTreat
Looking for group

Post by TastyTreat »

OMG, sequencer items would be soooo nice for clerics too! GIMMIE GIMMIE! :)

Kelin
Pk Bait

Post by Kelin »

Sequencer items are sooooo uber if you stop to use them to quickbuff yourself and start to use them for pvp, expecially 3 spells sequencers....
They should at least be restricted to lvl 40 pure sorcs or wizards or clerics :P
Aran the Red, fighter of Tempus
Elite disciple of Ancient Ones

A Paladin's heart in a Bard soul

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

uhh.... no..... Technically the buffs should already be on your char if your about to PVP something, if not i can see how sequencers could be abused if you had more than one, but limit its access to ONLY one sequencer type item per char, which is easily done. Then you don't have to worry so much about abuse.

Making the item open to only high lvl chars would be pointless, especially on NS4...lvl 40? I don't think anyone at this point is even close to lvl 40....so what would be the point making an item that almost no one could ever get?

Maybe ILR it to lvl 16 (which is when, techically, you are supposed to be a very powerful char in PnP) and, like i said, each char can only have ONE sequencer, no more, thus restricting abuse.

Kelin
Pk Bait

Post by Kelin »

Ermmm a sequencer of 3 spells is godly. Why you, caster, other than all the other advantages you already have, must also get a 3 spells sequencer at level 16 when i, fighter, all that can found is a rusty +3 +2d6 keen weapon????

And anyway not all pvps start buffed, and Sequencer has more use than saving time.....
Aran the Red, fighter of Tempus
Elite disciple of Ancient Ones

A Paladin's heart in a Bard soul

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

read my other posts, I advocate fighters getting a better item spread, or more unique items and unique fighter only items. :D

Sequencer isn't godly..... just a nifty tool to use :D

Again though, casters have spells, so they have a unique item spread. Fighters don't have spells so their spread is all through weapons and armors, which the dev's haven't implemented a full range of items for. Im not the only one saying it should be fixed, so.... :D

CrazedInd
Noob

Post by CrazedInd »

Sequencer would be great. Sorc/Wiz have enough trouble as it is. It takes alot of time and hard work to lvl as it is, sorcs and wiz should be rewarded for their tenacity.
Want to argue this point? ever try making a gith sorc with that crazy (yet fair) ecl 3?
The only unfairness I can see is the fighter not having a counter to the sequencer item. Why not throw in respectable spell resist items only useable by non sorc/wiz at the same lvl sequencer becomes available.
Signed CrazedInd

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”