new plane idea

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Aarkon Draco
Newbie Helper

new plane idea

Post by Aarkon Draco »

Titan Mountian home of the most ruthless of giants this plane is at constant war with Dwarfhome full of various creatures like Fire Ogres (the grunts of this plane hardy and ferocious fire wielding ogres), Smoke Trolls (consealed hisping trolls), Crossive Gnolls ( acid based magic and weponry) and the undomnitable Titans ( thunder spear anyone?). This plane is ruled over by Atlas the king of the titans.

perhaps a demi plane for lvl 28 - 35ish or whatever the devs decide is needed this idea would provide a good mix of much needed weapons and armor varietys

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

I know atlest one spaer wm that probably would like to get hes hands on something better than the +4 zon lance :p. Anyways, I like the idea :p

Also, any words on a dradon plane? :D :D
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

whats a dragon plane?
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

whats a dragon plane?

A bad place for HiPSers.... :wink:
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

-Saviour Sev-
Noob

Post by -Saviour Sev- »

whats a dragon plane?

Heaven
Sev, Xev
---------
Aaaiiiiiiiii!

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

kinda like snakes on a plane but bigger!... theres mother****** dragons on this mother****** plane!

~kSt~Warlord~kSt~
Looking for group

Post by ~kSt~Warlord~kSt~ »

i proposed a dragon-esque plane many months ago :P , it would be the "Plane of Gas" , where we would have level 46-50ish dragons wandering around aimlessly emitting auras of poison gas, with a 20 yard range, dealing 20d30 damage per second !!1!!!1!11! , these dragons would not have the ability to fly beacuse of extreme obeisity, and would move at a slowed rate, so that they are farily easy to run away from..

the boss for this plane would no doubtedly be Bowzer, king of the dragons, and would be a level 60 mob, capable of pulling 1-shot finger-of-death kills with no save. :twisted:
Fatzo (Retired) tLB / kSt
Resident Glutton
OooOOOOoOOOOooOOO SPAM !
Praise Bonosus ! God of Cupcakes !

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

fatz m8 that was a stretch even for you

Core
Looking for group

Post by Core »

I like the fat dragon gas and bowser ideas, something like that would be kinda fun cause it'd be so challenging an entire guild might take a while to kill one. Also it could have a variety of drops so that its worth doing over and over instead of 1 set drop. Fun ideas fatz

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

Poxx would be a cool monster.... he'd own just about anyone on the server considering he's a challenge to NS3.5 characters.

"Hey look! What's a chicken doing her..." *GIB*
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

Trogdorbob
Looking for group

Post by Trogdorbob »

I still think that layers of the abyss or of hell might be good. OOOO Etherreal plane or maybe Chaos plane.???
Burninating the peasants!

DeputyDog
Addict

Post by DeputyDog »

Hmm Snakes on a Plane. Now thats a great idea for a m... er area.
DeputyDog
Founder
Neversummer
gmcever @ gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/neversummer4

--Ashe--
Looking for group

Post by --Ashe-- »

Astral Plane maybe... warring githzerai and githyanki.. lost astral projection souls severed from the prime plane... intellect devourers... illithids

Apokriphos
Developer

Post by Apokriphos »

I support the idea of an astral plane. I built one on an old module I used to play, complete with the silver thread that binds your astral body to your real one and portals that lead, well anywhere :twisted:

Not all spells work correctly in the astral plane either, and wizards, sorcs, and bards, well, they would be a bit tougher then usual here.

The warring Gith would fit the server background well too.

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

LinuxPup wrote:Poxx would be a cool monster.... he'd own just about anyone on the server considering he's a challenge to NS3.5 characters.

"Hey look! What's a chicken doing her..." *GIB*

He's more of a challenge in the fact that you have to REALLY put the damage out FAST or he regenerates... i can beat him easy with 2 melee toons, or 1 mage...

directly translated to ns4 wouldn't make sense, it'd be like lvl20's trying to kill the black lord...

i'd like to see Demonwebpits! Beating that with 2 friends on ns3.5 was one of the most fun times i've had in nwn... such a great challenge and great rewards!
ImageImage

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”