Requesting changes to Undead Shape

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Garn
Noob

Re: Requesting changes to Undead Shape

Post by Garn »

and if a dexer is doing like 25 physical damage per hit, then you're gonna shave off ~6 physical damage per hit from the immunity
but yeah I guess they could also increase the bludg vulnerability to 50%

Midtermy
Noob

Post by Midtermy »

It's over 9000!

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Bargeld wrote:Inferno hasn't eve been nerfed yet and you guys are already trying to pick up a new angle.

Well played. :evil:
Druids and shifters are very much different classes. If an inferno toon with undead shape made you feel sad, I feel bad for you. In any other case, solid off topic post (and my prior is that we'll just hit inferno duration which seems most likely to leave everyone upset).

My main concern is that EDR barb risen lord might be a little out of line; my biggest concern is triple DI + 14/- + double DR.

I'm thinking this:
- Remove turn resistance
- Remove 5/+6 DR (lol)
- If it ends up being problematic (or I see one beat up an RDD dragon or something ;)) I'll pump up some of the vulnerabilities (probably bludg, maybe fire -> 100%?) to give it more clear weaknesses.

Definitely don't sleep on the 50% fire vulnerability; unmitigated that's something like 180 damage / maxed fireball, or 360 damage / maxed flame arrow (or some dumb number / maxed azer inferno ;-)).
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Garn
Noob

Post by Garn »

well, the 5/+6 DR isn't completely worthless; it affects spells that deal physical damage, such as ice storm, bigby's spells, creeping doom, and blade barrier
I'm not saying you should keep it, though
also, I'll again emphasize the idea of adding 100% divine vulnerability to go with the 50% fire vulnerability, which would be twice as much of both vulnerabilities as pale masters have

Midtermy
Noob

Post by Midtermy »

Is it too late to ask for negative damage immunity?

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Divine weakness mostly means searing light gets painful; I'm basically entirely ok with that, but it's not a huge power delta. I'm fine with negative immunity with maybe 50% divine weakness added.

Remove the DR since it's mostly useless -> it's just extraneous power where nobody can feel it.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”