Looking for group

Re: Drums of a relic war?

Post by Frendel »

Less than 3 months and ticking

Garn
Noob

Post by Garn »

Frendel wrote:Thinking the last week of August seems pretty open. Although very worthy causes and events I doubt anyone has trouble with PvP during the holidays from Sunday, August 25th to Saturday, the 31st(26: Women's Equality Day, 27: Lyndon Baines Johnson Day (Texas), 29: International Day against Nuclear Tests, 30: World Day of Victims of Enforced Disappearance, 31: Muharram, 31: International Overdose Awareness Day)

or if this is too soon, maybe Sunday, September 22nd to Saturday September 28th would be better(22: Emancipation Day (Ohio), 23: September Equinox, 23: International Celebrate Bisexuality Day, 26: World Maritime Day, 26: World Day to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons, 27: World Tourism Day, 27: Native American Day (California), 28: World Rabies Day)

We'll see how the momentum is going and nail a start date down.
please don't do it when or a month after WoW: Classic comes out; it releases on on aug 27th
so yeah late september sounds okay

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Ah, nice tip thank you

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Gonna PM everyone once on discord just to make sure people know. Forgive the spam please!!

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Almost 6 weeks away already!!!

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Aw man all of our shoe sponsors for the event just pulled out at the last minute. Just over a month to go!

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Alright everyone the relic war is only a week away! Events are scheduled to open at 8:00 PM EST (the same time of day EPW starts) next Sunday, the 22nd. I'm currently working out the scoring details with our DMs who agreed to help officiate. Can't wait to get underway!!!

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

So, even though I've been the only person promoting this for several months, posting in neverwinter nights facebook groups, pm'd over 800 old accounts on the forums dating back to the original members, I was basically informed tonight that the event has been dm hijacked and is not going to be allowed to go as planned. Some other thing is happening. Sad to get 4 days away and get this news especially since I first posted this thread Feb 15, 2018.

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

We can do it how you want it. If you want to just have it a week long event, that's fine.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Everyone from EPW thinks it's going to start in the morning sometime Sunday instead of the original set time. This excludes me because I'm travelling this weekend. So either I'm driving Saturday night and staying up all night to be completely exhausted, half asleep, and extremely pissed off asking myself why the f--- I even bothered, on the verge of rage quitting the whole time at the event or travelling Sunday morning and missing it entirely. Can we UN-announce the Sunday morning start time and make it the original 8:00 PM EST Sunday (9/22)?

I'm all in favor of having a few organized battles at times to concentrate action, but an overall count from beginning to end would at least give people around the world at odd hours a chance to log in and score a few caps for the cause. The whole time the idea of this has been open war with people able to log in any time.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

I'm so confused...

1) Is it actually happening?
2) When should I login to start?
3) What other times will I need to login? (When are the different 'sessions' happening?)

Thanks!
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

I'm humiliated to say that I can't answer these questions

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

We'll stick with the 8:00 PM EDT start time since that was already announced. Sorry for the confusion.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

A little review before we get started...

IV. Thou shalt not attack players at respawn points. This includes setting traps around the respawn points or the exits from the respawn points, or camping the exit of a respawn point that has only one way in or out.

V. Thou shalt not relog any character to exact revenge on a lost PvP fight, whether higher or lower in level than your original character. In the case of defending your faction city, this will be allowed if you do not change the faction of your original character. Relogging a character is not allowed in order to raise fallen comrades if the area around the bodies is still in the midst of active PvP involving the same players that killed you or your party.

VI. Thou shalt not relog any character during a relic raid, except to relog a defender character, unless a period of 30 minutes has passed since your last attempt with your original character. This includes any character involved in the transportation of relics.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Your IV is incorrect ;)

IV - All Bind points shall now be open PvP. This is to mean that it is permissible to kill a player in their bind point, or be killed by a player in their bind point. PvP rules will be strictly enforced on this issue. The limit rules and harassment rules. Since this rule is going live as of now, be warned that skirting the rules and trying to bend them just a bit will land you harsh penalties on this subject.

http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... 239#p17239
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”