Ammo creators

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
strakej02
Noob

Ammo creators

Post by strakej02 »

This may be a topic already discussed but after a brief skimming through topics I didn't see it so decided to bring it up. I'm wondering why the server hasn't thought of or decided against the implementation of ammo creators. These would be miscellaneous items dropped by bosses or shops that have an unlimited use / day ability to spawn ammunition, be they arrows, axes, bullets etc. the created ammo could be made unsellable or droppable to prevent abuse. These would make it less of a headache to play ranged builds. What is the consensus on this with you guys?

Teigrgwyn
Noob

Re: Ammo creators

Post by Teigrgwyn »

Given that ammo creators are realistically infeasible, I couldn't see them being done. Everything done so far, whether realistic or not, seems believable within the world, at least to me. A box that generates arrows out of thin air also breaks the entire crafting logic. You have 6 full pages of inventory slots, not including boxes.

Just craft a page of ammunition once every 48 hours of gameplay, and you probably won't have a problem.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

I believe we already have these... they are called stores. Unlimited uses/day.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

strakej02
Noob

Post by strakej02 »

Quick responses are quick responses. I have to disagree that a bountiful quiver of arrows, or crafting a quiver of them completely seems overpowered or unrealistic. Players can craft 1 weapon for a melee, why hassle the ranged guys? Also Doesn't seem any more unrealistic than a world where people conjure storms of ice or summon giant demons. And on the store comment, try playing a dex throwing axer and feel the agonies of trying to carry a reasonable amount of them. Not that throwing axes are a good choice as the game stands, but still not very fun

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”