Wiki - Blackstaff

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Rickdawg84
Noob

Wiki - Blackstaff

Post by Rickdawg84 »

Can someone that has access to the Wiki please update blackstaff to state it only works on the caster's staff?

I just wasted 25 levels on my wizard to take all spell focus transmutations and 25 levels on my fighter to take all weapon specialization and focuses in quarterstaff because of my noobness.

Thanks

Alkapwn
PKer

Re: Wiki - Blackstaff

Post by Alkapwn »

i tried and got this return. It is stated pretty clearly in change log though
Warning: include_once(/home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes/UserMailer.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes/Article.php on line 1372

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'UserMailer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki:/home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes:/home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/languages') in /home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes/Article.php on line 1372

Fatal error: Class 'EmailNotification' not found in /home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes/Article.php on line 1373
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Post by MrAsimov »

Odd errors aside, your edit does seem to have gone through.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Rickdawg84
Noob

Post by Rickdawg84 »

Sorry, just recently returned after a couple year hiatus. I will go read through the change log.

Was just kinda bummed after spending that time running them up to 25 and finding out the builds are now worthless for anything but crafting.

Ah well. Live and learn I guess. Thanks.

Just found it on the change log from 2011. No mention of it only working for the caster...
Blackstaff:
Code: Random 1d6/1d10/2d6/2d10 elemental damage AND +2/4/6/8 enchantment bonus to a quarterstaff based on edit: Transmutation focuses.
Looked through the NWN manual, but I only have the gold manual that I got when I originally bought the game and this spell wasn't part of that series. Must have came out in HoU.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”