Aura of Vitality

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Ogami
Pk Bait

Aura of Vitality

Post by Ogami »

Can this spell also give the effect of Mass Haste?
Would it be excessive? Or a nice improvement for caster druids?
>>>>>>>>Horsemen of Neversummer<<<<<<<<
Seung Mina ~HNs~ !KOS-MOS ! Zantetsuken ~HNs~
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era
DING 100 lvl 40 TOONS ON FEB 2017!!!

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Aura of Vitality

Post by mining »

While a nice improvement for caster druids, it would be a nicer increase for dragonshape druids.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

weyn
Noob

Post by weyn »

How about Expeditious Retreat instead of haste?

Ogami
Pk Bait

Post by Ogami »

yes exactly. expeditius retreat is better. Its for caster druids anyway not meant to be for dragons ones, (they gotta earn blinding speed!!)
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era

Ogami
Pk Bait

Post by Ogami »

I had this Idea today when I found that my druid caster (my first caster druid after 5 melee ones) cant use the panther speed just for a monk level sigh.. Will equipping a shield enable panther haste? Just to travel around.
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

In Twigs experiance, monk trumps panter speed, no exceptions.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

well hell, lets help all people would ya.

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

It is frustrating to be a caster and to not have haste or some kind of speed boost. Druids however enjoy some nice things to balance the absence of haste as with arcane casters and clerics who devote domains to it. Mass slow is pretty powerful in my opinion. I've seen this dropped on raiding parties and watched it give people a pretty tough time. The variety of healing druids get is also a very big balance tip against hasted arcane casters. Full fortitude scores also help compared to the arcane classes' base saves. Shield proficiency is a pretty nice feat for free, as I try to use small shields with all of my non-monk arcane toons.

I would however not mind seeing druids get a higher passive speed boost only when in wilderness areas. I'd say maybe up to 50% (possibly a bonus based on caster level, and not stacking with monk speed of course) would be fair and would fit into RP. DC casting is very frustrating from a druid's point of view with ice storms being the mainstay if you don't do a shape focus, but to be honest I don't think any DC casting class here (with the exception of the bigby line of spells) gets to have any fun with their offense. This reduces most casters to the same old bland few non-DC spells with which we're all very familiar.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”