Increase selling to vendor by 1 tier.

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
nagaguard
Pk Bait

Increase selling to vendor by 1 tier.

Post by nagaguard »

I propose that players should be able to sell their unwanted loot to vendors with more convenience. Increase the items accepted by Avendell vendors from 16 to 20 and the Frost Dale vendor from 25 to 30.

There are instances where being bound in Avendell to access various mid level xp areas is convenient, where level 20 gear is very common. Therefore, let Avendell accept level 20 loot. Also, I find it rather inconvenient that I have to wait for the chance to access the planar store to sell off all Imbued Adamantine gear. There are many people out there who hoard all their useless IA items and leave their toon camping a portal location. This is very detrimental to the fun of the game. Increasing the sell tier of all vendors by 1 would lighten the grindiness of traveling just to sell. I understand that travel time is a wanted feature of the module, such as mandatory walking to your party (no teleporting to leader), but wasting time for something as simple as selling gear seems very...not fun.

If there is a good reason for maintaining the system the way it currently is, such as balance issues, I'd like to know.

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Re: Increase selling to vendor by 1 tier.

Post by $chase$ »

lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

BlkMamba
Wheres the donation box?

Post by BlkMamba »

If you wanna find where to sell high level items, well, your gonna have to explore

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

The big reason for it being as it is is that there should be a point to finding the planar store. We're not going to let people sell above the current limit, thus why FD and PS are the way they are.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Monkey
Pk Bait

Post by Monkey »

The planar store is very easy to find if you have something that can tank Dorfs or Earth Plane endlessly.
Since the developers seem to want us to build more boring solo grinding toons this makes perfect logical sense. :roll:

Selling high level gems (crafting and PvP travel gold) in faction capitals would make some sense until you realize the purpose of this server is to discourage crafting and PvP by making it a hassle.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”