Shared Job Points?

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
TheCozof91
Noob

Shared Job Points?

Post by TheCozof91 »

There may be a post about this somewhere. If so, I be sorry :P But is there any way the job points can be editted to be shared like the experience points are (which I LOVE about ns4 by the way. My props and thanks to whoever was involved in that:) )? I'm playing a pure bard with my sister's RDD. I'm a great supporter :) I sing for her, curse her enemies, raise her strength, give her some extra protection, paralyze/stun/confuse her enemies, etc. But my melee damage pales in comparison to hers and we have to spend forever trying to get me kills after she reaches her requirement. We're growing to like ns4 and may be in the process of being converted from ns 3.5 but having to go back and redo things and avoid killing things, etc. to try to get everyone's job points can get wearisome :P
The Coz can be anyone, anywhere, or anything. It can be nonexistant yet at the same time be the center of existance as we know it.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Shared Job Points?

Post by mining »

Yah, jobs are [censored] in a party - will think about and [definitely leaning towards] sharing.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

In the mean time, if your not doing this already, is for your hitter to change targets soon as the current npc heath is down to wounded or badly wounded. Your bard with a ranged wpn should be able to attack without getting into the fray to deep, just target those injured by your hitter but not the one she is attacking at that moment.

While cordination like this takes a lil work and practice, your find that the experiance of 'detatiled cordination' will help you very much in the epic planes that require a whole party to work together as one. That being said, current job points system isnt as broke as it may look, IMO.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

TheCozof91
Noob

Post by TheCozof91 »

Yeah, that's what we're doing. It gets the job done. Just takes awhile. Plus she's not a super experienced player and her computer isn't quite as easy to play with(I know this from experience :P) so sometimes she doesn't switch in time or gets attacks of opportunity. She has a difficult time not doing damage :P We're managing though :)
The Coz can be anyone, anywhere, or anything. It can be nonexistant yet at the same time be the center of existance as we know it.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”