Ice trolls

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Ice trolls

Post by Elagneros »

It was good to see these guys back again, it's a decent place for XP for characters around levl 20. Downside is that there's not much to the maps, and they can be cleared out pretty quickly by a strong party. Maybe an extra map for the trolls would be helpful (especially given that there were at least 2 or 3 of the old FD maps that used to have trolls that are gone now.).

Also, I enjoyed the stinger DM event that was run the other night. I can't wait to see these guys go in, because they look like they'll be a good source of XP for the mid-teens.
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

Myrdyr
Newbie Helper

Post by Myrdyr »

I'm glad to see the trolls back as well.

Yes, I was also hoping for at least one of the maps that used to precede what is now in. As it was for my first visit, I went in as my lvl 17 rogue, saw there was a caster inside, lured a guardian to me, and then attacked away until I realized I couldnt damage it faster than it regenerated.

I'll be back.

Cthulhu Drega
Newbie Helper

Post by Cthulhu Drega »

i would like to see the troll complex exspanded as it is now you can clean them out quie quickly and then need to occupy time for them to respawn.
"There is no great genius without some touch of madness." - Seneca

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." - Oscar Levant

minielvis
Looking for group

Post by minielvis »

I agree with expanding ice trolls. It could use some maze type expanding, so that it would take longer to get to the boss room.

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

I would like to see a planar area go in for the NC but we all have to wait our turn and relize that the devs and dms are up to the neck in work already.

The trolls are wonderful the way they are, this server isnt just about power leveling everywhere. It is suppose to take some time to level.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”