Sub Races: The "Official" Way

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
drakebrimstone
Noob

Sub Races: The "Official" Way

Post by drakebrimstone »

I don't know if you've seen it, but they gave us the way to do sub races properly. (Aka stats are not just effects placed on the characters.) It allows modification of the "official" sub races so your not stuck to their official versions. This may require a hak pak but IMO it would be worth it. Also, I don't know if it requires the WW module, I'll test myself when I get home from work.

here is a link
http://nwn.bioware.com/premium/module_witchwake_article_subraces.html

Alrahur
Noob

Post by Alrahur »

Heres link worth looking http://nwnprc.netgamers.co.uk/manual/index.html Check that out prestige classes also added and they even have own buttons and stuff to make it look like really implemented to NWN, for example theres archmage, werewolf, lich, ravager, warpriest, see the site and make your own conclusions. :)

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

drakebrimstone: If they changed the engine to do those subraces properly (which I doubt), it'll be added into a patch at some point. Saw some of the subrace code Rob Bartel posted from WW(non-free version), doesn't look like they're doing things any differently than NS is currently.

Alrahur: I've played with the PRC hak, lots of nice additions. Not fond of the way they did some things, but all in all it's great stuff. Think they have a psionics system coming soon (I psycho feedback all morning then do 5000 damage per hit at huge bonus for the rest of the day...).
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

MourningsTwilight
Noob

Post by MourningsTwilight »

Do you know of any servers that support this?

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”