Why isnt the SL Tileset the underdark one?

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Joran
Spamalot

Post by Joran »

If you can see the new Summon III Mini-Mephistopholes, then yes the creature models were in the patch :)

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

The dretch that goblins sometimes summon? I always hated that thing :/
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

dond
Newbie Helper

Post by dond »

Joran wrote:If you can see the new Summon III Mini-Mephistopholes, then yes the creature models were in the patch :)

was wondering how that troll shaman in the underdark shrunk the 8th lord of hell :P

Celorn
Relic Raider

stuff that doesn't work right

Post by Celorn »

Before I had HotU on NS3 I noticed that dyes didn't work right: they displayed as blank/black boxes, they were one-use usually, and i don't think they showed how many uses they had left when you rt-clicked them (and they may not have even shown the 2 possible dye functions i don't remember now).

has that been fixed somehow?

also, I haven't seen any dye drop yet... where do you get it?

=NR=Celorn/Jain=NR=

LadyCheron
Developer

Post by LadyCheron »

Dyes are not yet available. The plan is to have specialty vendors with them, in various difficult-to-reach areas. But they are lower on the priority list than, say, jobs for all factions...

Patience will be rewarded.
Berronar Truesilver, The Revered Mother
Domains: Good, Healing, Law, Protection

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

On another customization note, is there going to be a way to change various parts of a model like we could with weapons and armor in HotU? I absolutely loved that, and adding it to helms and shields would be great, but copying over the code from the original and just having weapon/shield model changes would satisfy me. Then again, unless the models for new things(like the recurved bows) and robes have been added through patches, it might not work. But considering robes are in, i guess most/all have.

But one thing that'd solve is "oh, he's wearing blah blah blah, time to use ..." so it'd make fights a bit more tense
and it'd also keep everyone from wearing the same stuff at newbie levels, and pieces of same stuff at higher lvls(ao helms, tagnar's helm, tagnar's sword, lagnar's hammer, etc.)
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”