Sorc equipment

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Sandman-k [sirname Blake]
Noob

Sorc equipment

Post by Sandman-k [sirname Blake] »

ive been all over and cant find very much sorc equipment. found tons of wizard equipment for all levels but none for sorc.

what i mean by wiz equipment + intel
sorc uses cha for there magic

Kirg
Newbie Helper

Post by Kirg »

Tons of wizard equipment? There are only helmets...
Sorcerers have cloaks and there isnt less variety then for wizards.

MrShadow
Wheres the donation box?

Post by MrShadow »

maybe.. just maybe.. someone finally took into consideration that wizards need help..

;)

Mokihana
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Mokihana »

why do you think Mr Wizzard always had a kid helping him on his show???? :P
If it says Moki Moki Moki on the Label Label Label your gonna be in Trouble Trouble Trouble!!! :twisted:

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

bandits drop wiz/sorc items. Their bandit cap of thinking or whatever i THINK gives extra sorc spell slots along with wiz ones. Cloaks give cha or sorc spell slots as well. And then there's the bandit robes of grounding which should give an extra 4th and 5th lvl spell per day to sorcs.
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Bob
Newbie Helper

Post by Bob »

You'll have to go town-raiding for the best of the wiz/sorc items - usually at least 1 or 2 NPCs that drop very good mage items in each town (the crap drops off the AO head dragons being the obvious exceptions).

Sandman-k [sirname Blake]
Noob

Post by Sandman-k [sirname Blake] »

accually wizards have alo of equipment rememnber wizards use int for the magic and there are alot of equipment that gives + to int

sorc uses cha for there magic and so far i have only found a cloak that gives + to cha but the the silk cloak will always be batter since it gives spell slot

if i was a wiz i would be set considering they can trade scrolls to learn new spells and the equipment that i have on now gives me a + 10 to int so as of now a sorc is very hard to play because of lack of equipment

Alexiagold
Looking for group

Post by Alexiagold »

Um maybe its a missed item in balance, but other than a helm, what else do you have that give + int?

dond
Newbie Helper

Post by dond »

Sandman-k [sirname Blake] wrote:accually wizards have alo of equipment rememnber wizards use int for the magic and there are alot of equipment that gives + to int

sorc uses cha for there magic and so far i have only found a cloak that gives + to cha but the the silk cloak will always be batter since it gives spell slot

if i was a wiz i would be set considering they can trade scrolls to learn new spells and the equipment that i have on now gives me a + 10 to int so as of now a sorc is very hard to play because of lack of equipment

yea, what the hell are you talking about?!? :P

the only item that gives int is helms and they're capped at +5..........

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

+5? Do you know if master artisan tailor ones get higher? I think artisan ones gave +5, but unfortunately i couldn't continue with the crafting(didn't read who could craft what, doh)
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”