crafting scrolls and pots

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Lt.Mad.Joe
Noob

crafting scrolls and pots

Post by Lt.Mad.Joe »

Would there be any way to increase the quantity of crafted items (potions and scrolls) from a max of 10 to say 20,30,40 or even 100? Often I wish to craft more and I have to do it in slots of 10, which means it takes time and adds stress to the server?
Walnut--Judas--L'Rhul

VagaStorm
Developer

Re: crafting scrolls and pots

Post by VagaStorm »

Make heal post stak more than 10 ath the time like arrows :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Changing stack size means minorly annoying to do.

Not changing stack size means a lot of rewriting.

Granted would make it easier to make carejo annoying, just give him a stack of 10k pots and let the good times roll.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Lt.Mad.Joe
Noob

Post by Lt.Mad.Joe »

I am more interested in the ability to craft more than 10 at a time, although being able to stack more scrolls and potions would be helpful. Scrolls rather than Potions.
Walnut--Judas--L'Rhul

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

All the code is centralized and easy enough to change for stack size, but it has to be one stack as currently written. Doing else-wise requires huge rewrite that just isn't going to happen.

I don't see how changing stack size on pots/scrolls could be a big deal, wouldn't change how elven or other merchants work. (Off the top of my head at least.)

So change stack-size to like 100 and add options to craft how many at a time? 20, 50, 100?
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Lt.Mad.Joe
Noob

Post by Lt.Mad.Joe »

Only if it's not to much trouble to adjust and the staff feel that its an acceptable change, it would certainly be welcome.... :D as you said stack-size 100 with options to craft 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 (can the system calculate the maximun you can purchase :?: For a possible extra option?)
Walnut--Judas--L'Rhul

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”