Subrace Lizard Folk

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Ghostly
Dungeon Master

Re: Subrace Lizard Folk

Post by Ghostly »

What ya think Lokey. With Lizards being mostly cold blooded creatures, wouldn't a save vs some form of hibernative sleep in cold regions make a excellent penality for this race.
Brandobaris, The Irrepressible Scamp

if i didn't do it... someone else would have...

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Cold area that perpetually slows you down till youre stopped and die because your blood is frozen.
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Korr wrote:Cold area that perpetually slows you down till youre stopped and die because your blood is frozen.
Would at least be funny to add the slow effect on cold sells like drow get slow on fire.....
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

That would make sense for RDD dragon shape when one comes to Frostdale as well, and can you make it retroactive to last night? :D
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

arvut
Noob

Post by arvut »

Perhaps making Yuan-ti a playable pc race? (subrace for elf perhaps as they are slim and slender)

Also, Half-drow would be cool to see and I too vote for the half-outsiders to be half-elven subraces.

However, i think lizardfolk should be a half-orc, not human, subrace. to make the size look better. Humans have enough subraces as it is now while half-orcs only have half-ogres.
Simulacrum is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none.
Simulacrum is true.

Daltian
Relic Raider

Post by Daltian »

I really don't think we need more subraces.
xXenox

arvut
Noob

Post by arvut »

Why not? :P its always nice with more choices. I would love to see the PRC added to NS4 but since they have stated that it will remain a Hak free server then thats probally out of question.
Simulacrum is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none.
Simulacrum is true.

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”