Character can't login.

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Tailbone
Noob

Character can't login.

Post by Tailbone »

My character can't login. I keep being returned to the
"Welcome To Neversummer....
can't find where to send your char...
[1] enter ns
[2] disconnect"

Is there something I can do to fix it? I am hoping not to lose this character. It took alot of game time just to get him to lvl 4.... His name is Fett Panda, member of the LA. My Gamespy id is Xanderfil.

Thanks for any help!
Tailbone

sep caldessian
Wheres the donation box?

Post by sep caldessian »

the server where youre trying to enter is down. your character isnt lost, but the mod doesnt have a valid place to start you. try having another character on another server as a back up until your primary server is back online

Elhanan
Noob

Post by Elhanan »

Well I can't log in either. I go to the "Enter NS" error screen, but every time after I click on Enter NS I get a CD Key still in use error.

Since I can log-on everywhere except NS4, I can pretty much say my CD key is not in use. Note that problem began after I had logged on and about 2 minutes later the server hung.

My user name is Alencon. Character name is Elhanan.

I have not tried to make a new char, but thought I would report issue.

P.S. from the little I saw of it, looks very nice.

Talos
Noob

Post by Talos »

Well I got same error that my CD key is in use, but I have no problems in logging into other servers right after I got disconnected.

Well just tryed to log in a diffrent chr and back to the other one and it helped. :D
I love the smell of burning drowblood in the Morning, it smells like...................Victory.

Sister Talos (BoC)

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/nsboc/bocwelcome.html

Red85
Noob

Same here

Post by Red85 »

This is the same thing that has happened to my brothers accounts. This happened to his first account (Dekla) about 2 weeks ago... it still gets the error. His new account (Dekla2) on a different server just started this earlier today and its been about 10 hours and all servers are available. My account (Red85) is logged on to the server hes on and i'm playing fine, both on the same CD-KEY too.

RahzeL
Noob

Post by RahzeL »

I join NS4 server for about 5 minutes get in and try to finish what i started the previous day... 5 minutes later i timeout and all servers are saying my key is in use. So I wait 30 minutes (had some breakie :roll: ) and try to Jump in again... This time I only get the "CD Key is in Use" error from the NS4 server :cry: :x
****Godfoda of Noyse****
@(-_-)@

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”