Lost Sub Race Ability Item

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Goose
Noob

Lost Sub Race Ability Item

Post by Goose »

I lost my inventory(except what was equiped) to the PK death bug. I dont mind loosing the items but it also took my sub race item that allows my deep gnome to use his Blur ability. My question to the devs is: "Will the sub race items be restored to characters who loose them?" Dont know if it is possible, but if it is not, I wont bother leveling a sub race until the bug is fixxed.

Possible fix could be to run a script against chars in the server that are sub races and populate the lost items.

Possible fix could be to add the sub race ability item to a vendor npc. This might be more efficient. Either a buyable item or a short quest reward.

Sir Sean
Dungeon Master

Post by Sir Sean »

Pray to your gods... they might be able to get you back in touch with your lost abilities.

Sir Sean, DM Starknight
Oghma, God of Knowledge

Goose
Noob

Post by Goose »

Seriously? I do not think I selected a Diety on char creation, unless it defaults to one. Either way, I would not know how to begin to pray or where my god hangs out, or how I get him/her to listen.

Nerdlor The Destroyer
Site Admin

Post by Nerdlor The Destroyer »

A properly worded prayer to your any receptive deity on the DM channel should result in a response. Be aware that the gods are often busy, so if you don't receive a response in a reasonable amount of time you may need to try again.

Goose
Noob

=(

Post by Goose »

Tried "praying" all night. Did not work. I heard nothing from any DM. No response whatsoever. I know the gods care little for a single gnomes sparkley item, but a sign they exsist, such as a slight breeze in DM channel, would have been nice. =(

Regards,
Racial Stoneless Goose ~^. .^~

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”