stalwart job still bugged?

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
frogofpeace
PKer

stalwart job still bugged?

Post by frogofpeace »

Looks like the stalwart job in RK is still not right? You get the Slammer at job level 4, lose it upon progressing to 5, get it back at 6, then lose it again upon mastering.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Tarias
Noob

Re: stalwart job still bugged?

Post by Tarias »

The should be that you can now swap out of stalwart to minemaster after finishing stalwart, and that should give you back the token. I think the fix only applies to toons made after it went live though.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

I finished the minemaster job, and got the miner's forge, but no slammer. I'm pretty sure I started the toon after mining's post on the change log.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

frogofpeace wrote:I finished the minemaster job, and got the miner's forge, but no slammer. I'm pretty sure I started the toon after mining's post on the change log.
Lame, I'll take a look. PM me toon login and name?
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

icerock
Noob

Post by icerock »

Sorry to trouble but I'm having the same problem on a new toon, completed the stalwart then mine master job but only have the miners forge.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

I'll take another look at it, was pretty sure I'd fixed it. Maybe it's more annoying than I thought :)
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”