Hostile Town Guards / Character Recovery

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
eversmile
Noob

Hostile Town Guards / Character Recovery

Post by eversmile »

Hello!

I was hoping I could get a little intervention from above. Here is what happened:

[First Query]

My friend, Phillip Phil the Wizard attacked a guard in Avendell and foolish me jumped into the fray to defend his weak wizardly body. Long story short, Phillip Phil is still welcomed within the city and the entire population has become hostile toward me. Is there anything that can be done that will allow the people of Avendell to forgive me?

[Second Query]

Would it be possible to recover/merge my characters from an old account to the current account I am playing? I can provide the names of every character on the old account.

Thanks so much!

Eversmile

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Hostile Town Guards / Character Recovery

Post by mining »

re: latter, why can't you access the old account?
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

eversmile
Noob

Post by eversmile »

I can access the old account, but the characters were made using an ancient CD Key that I can't recover. I was just curious if it would be possible to get them connected to the CD key I use for my other account on NS4.

Thanks for the response.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

I can probably do that. PM me your current account name and your old account name, + a toon from each (also some proof that you own the other set of toons would be nice, but I can probably test that myself).
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”