Banned.

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
--Ifrit--
Noob

Banned.

Post by --Ifrit-- »

The reasons behind it are irrelevent.

Can a DM/Dev/Mod jump in on this and tell me how long i am banned for ?

Many thanks
Ifrit.

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Re: Banned.

Post by DM_Sultan »

The reasons behind you getting banned are NOT irrelevant. On the contrary, you need to understand why you were banned or you will make the same mistake again and get banned again.

You are banned for 24 hours, but that can be extended if need be.

You were banned because you continued to tell DMs how to do their business and when you told me that what I was telling you was BS, you got banned for 24 hours.

You are a Fury, and they have rules that you have to abide by as a Fury. Fury has specific rules within the Fury Clan, not to engage as you were doing over the Shout channel. I suggest you re-read both the server rules as well as your House rules, stop personal attacks over shout - even if you are attacked, and most importantly, DO NOT TELL A DM how to conduct his/her business or tell them what they are telling you is BS. That will get you banned EVERY time.

You will be able to play again tonight. Play nice or you will be banned again. The rules are clearly posted.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Thank you Torm for the explanation... :D

indeed if one simply follows the Fury bylaws... twill save much heartache...

at your service,
:twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

In that case i hearby revoke my title as a member of fury.
I dont wish to give a good guild a bad reputation with my antics.

Also, as i said during our chat, I did not personally attack anyone. Which is clear in the screenshots that JP sent you.
The comments made about his wife, were not made by me.

Im glad that its only 24 hours as i enjoy playing NS4 and would not like to have the thing i use to relax removed from me.

im sorry that i was telling you how to do your job, i am not staff on the ns4 team, its not my place to tell you how to pass judgement, and im even more sorry for cussing at you. I was angry that i was being made the bad guy in the JP situation when i had done the least out of the three of us, I was angry that JP walked away scot free, purely because he has been a member of NS4 for a long time.Yet i was punished because i had a fury tag, the climax of all that led me to lash out at you torm, and call your judgement BS, and for that i am sorry, It wont be done again.

As for all the other members of Fury, Im sorry if i have hurt the reputation of the guild. It was not my intention, Not included within the screenshot is JP saying something along the lines of "I was in your mother last night" to me, Which i considered a personal attack so i felt the need to put JP in place.

As for the future of me, and NS4 i suppose.... The ewoks will rise again.

see you all tonight.
Yub.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

I see no reason you need to revoke your Fury toons...

We understand your anger... tis exactly what the trolls intend to do...
Not included within the screenshot is JP saying something along the lines of "I was in your mother last night" to me, Which i considered a personal attack so i felt the need to put JP in place.
Typical JP... tries to insult and lure you in... he has been banned many times... he wears it like a badge :(

Take a screen shot and send it in... is always the best response....

Fury does have some rules that other guilds don't.. but I believe they for the betterment of the server... pissing matches on shout always cause hard feeling if nothing more...

at your service,
Dee

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

Unfortunately Dee, i will be leaving fury.
there are a few reasons for me leaving

1. I do not wish to besmirch the good name of fury.
2. I shall be reforming the Ewoks, i dont really like the idea of being in two or more guilds at once, unlike most of the server.

But i do hope Ewok and Fury can remain neutral for the foreseeable future, This directly goes against one of the tenets of the Ewok Clan, as we aim to kill everyone, But i had a very good time being part of fury and i appreciate all the help and assistance you guys have provided me over the past few months.

Yub.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

But i do hope Ewok and Fury can remain neutral for the foreseeable future, This directly goes against one of the tenets of the Ewok Clan, as we aim to kill everyone, But i had a very good time being part of fury and i appreciate all the help and assistance you guys have provided me over the past few months.
Oh for sure... Fury are always neutral... generally chaotic :lol: :lol:

Best of luck to you... have fun... that's why we all here ... :D

at your service,

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Oh for sure... Fury are always neutral... generally chaotic :lol: :lol:

Best of luck to you... have fun... that's why we all here ... :D

at your service,

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

I dont intend to bait people nor do I wear my bans as a badge. Please don't act like you know me, infact saying I bait people is hypocritical. When you whine on shout you get flamed, as I have in the past. Get over it or keep doing it. I don't appreciate being slandered nor gossiped about and I know I can't stop people form doing so but I expected you to know better.

When you call me a B#$%^ on shout you're gonna raise hostility, when you insult my wife on shout you're asking for it. If you can't deal with PvP go else where or keep your cries to yourself or I'll simply turn off shout. And for the record, I never turns a screen shot in.

So delisha, again, please don;t down talk me, you're older then me and I would think you would know better. I respect you and your entire family, please return the same respect. If you have an issue with me, then speak with me in tells, I'll gladly repent of what I may not realize what I do wrong.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

I dont intend to bait people
"I was in your mother last night"

Dude... seriously... :?

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

I've never said " in your mother " EVER get a grip. :lol: And since you were around while your guild mate was doing this and took no action .... I did that's why Sultan stepped in

As far as moms, Since certain people can't take a joke and since talkin about moms in general can be taken wrong it will stop. as a matter of FACT, it really pretty much already has stopped.

I also realize AGAIN you can't talk to idiots cause they don't wanna listen.

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

I would like to correct myself, I was angry ( no excuse ) and said that, yes. I was wrong and apologize.

On a different note you and he both bait as well, thats what I mean by being a hypocrite. you baited me here and he just baited w/e opposed him.

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

Again, look at the screenshots you so quickly ran, tearily eyed, to the DMs.

I, Never once said a single thing about your wife. That was not me who made those comments.

I called you a b****, For acting like a B**** If the shoe fits bro.

Then, After YOU apologising to me, and us both deciding to be respectful enemies, Torm logged on, you then decided to act like we hadnt sorted things out between us and played your tiny violin to torm. Dont even dare act like you didnt. Because you know that is exactly what you did.

I realise that i was banned, for speaking disrespectfully to torm that night, that is between me and him, and no matter the situation i was brought to the DM lounge, even for praise, speaking to him like that would have got me banned. i hold my hands up and admit i done that, what i did was wrong. what i said was worse. it shall not be done again.

Hence my reaction when brought to the DM lounge "Omg, this again? Seriously" Because as far as i was aware. me and you had spoken, and sorted things out.

You are not a female dog, Dogs are loyal. dogs arnt underhanded.

You my good sir, Are a weasel.

This is what was wrote by you on another post:
"Now lets talk about baiting and luring people into getting ban .... Never have I got a person ban LOL Normally I blow off steam and leave it be. And again as I said on the other post, Don't be a hypocrite, There is at least one NEW fury not one of the mouthy ones but a friend in your guild who gets mouthier then me. That's how he does it, ya dont hear me complaining but I would think your house had better be in order b4 you go pointing fingers. You claim to have been at the original woodstock which makes you more tan old enough to keep things principal rather than personal. I guess you can't or are just unreasonable. Your choice. In all, that makes me have 0 respect for you or what you say, so slander on. Nothing personal, See you on the battlefield"

Personal? Bro, you started the personal shouts, A party member (Not me) Replied personally about you. Yet again, check your screenshots.
0 Respect for me hahah, How can you have repect for me when you dont even respect yourself.
Never have you got a person a ban? Well stop telling people you can get them banned then you absolute tool.

As for the "Whining in shout, pvp" aspect of things. Once again, i was not involved in the bouts that night, i was there the night before, You remember, when you cried and whined in shout because my Archer destroyed you? But this night in particular, i was not taking part. Alls i said was "AORK and SLMA teaming back up again?" and you went ballistic, Claiming i cant build, that im a noob, that i need to earn my stripes and i dont have the right to comment. Then insulted my mother... you Nerdraged all over the shoutchannel, You did the classic Xbox live teenage gamer. Then had the nerve to cry to a DM because someone (Again, not me) said that your wife doesnt respect you..... Jesus christ dude..

You are an Attention-seeking immature child. You need to get a grip of reality and grow up.
I will not be replying to this or any other comments made by you until then.

I may have been banned that night, but i took your dignity with me.

I would also like to profusely apologize to anyone who is in the least bit offended by anything wrote on this topic by myself.
Last edited by --Ifrit-- on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

PiZZler wrote:I've never said " in your mother " EVER get a grip. :lol: And since you were around while your guild mate was doing this and took no action .... I did that's why Sultan stepped in
Many Fury members sent me messages asking me to stop, I chose to ignore them and carry on. Dont speak about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

On a different note you and he both bait as well, thats what I mean by being a hypocrite. you baited me here and he just baited w/e opposed him.
This is a lie!

The issue is that when things don't go your way, you give into your hot temper become abusive and obnoxious on shout!

This has been your constant MO in the five years I've been on.

This is not a one time incident or rare occasion... it's your SOP!

What Ifrit states above is dead on...

You are an Attention-seeking immature child. You need to get a grip of reality and grow up and learn some sportsmanship!.

I will not be replying to this or any other comments made by you until then.

disgusted,
:evil:

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”