JP and his claims..

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
--Ifrit--
Noob

JP and his claims..

Post by --Ifrit-- »

JP, (Number one [censored]) Claimed to my friend a few days back, that he knew a DM/Dev in real life, he also claimed he could have people banned. Today, this happened... http://s8.postimg.org/njkyd4wqt/Untitled.png

I would like to know if Any DMs/Devs want to come forward and back up his claim, and verify that he, as a player, can have people banned. Thank you.

Rufio
PKer

Re: JP and his claims..

Post by Rufio »

I wouldn't worry about it. JP is a big talker when he gets into it. Don't take it to seriously.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Only when he's been drinking, otherwise not.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

well thats all just led to me being banned.

Is this perm or is their a timeline on it ?

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

This is exactly what I tried to warn you about yesterday… this is SOP for several of the poor sports that play this server…

You kill them repeatedly and so they play troll and try to pull you in to a pissin match on shout and tell, to get you banned cuz they can’t compete..

As Fury gets stronger and more dominate, more and more of this 5th grade bullshit will occur!

Tis why the Fury rules say… be a good sport and stay off shout and tell… just keep killing them.

Nothing bothers a troll like no response… talk with your sword and there will be no problems…

Hail Fury! :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

well thats all just led to me being banned.

Is this perm or is their a timeline on it ?
Seems like a legit question.. in fact a detailed reason as to why you were banned should be shortcoming, so that it can't accidentally happen again...

:twisted:

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

And just for the record, nobody on this server can get someone else banned.

You get yourself banned, period. 9 times out of 10, a person's own response to a DM is what gets them banned.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

INDEED! The DMs word is law.... read the Fury rules and comply or hand in your Fury colors...

Fury’s main tenets are few… but important!

First and foremost is to always follow the NS rules and respect the DMs… their word is law! This is a family server; please keep your vulgarities within party talk.
Second is good sportsmanship… Stay off of shout.... We are not whiners or complainers... we do our talking with our swords and fists!

at your service,
:twisted:

--Ifrit--
Noob

Post by --Ifrit-- »

I posted on another topic, but ill repost it.

Unfortunately i will be leaving Fury.

its not that i disrespect the Fury Tenets, its just that they dont fit in with my character.

But yes you are right. the DMs word is law.

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

thank you Lokey : ) completely sober peoples information, I have been completely sober for a while now.
Delish? write your liberal congressman if ya got a problem with me. dont presume to know as you've not taken the time to. And as far as luring people into crap ... well thats an opinion coming out of your bung hole lol everyone has one and they all stink.
Now lets talk about baiting and luring people into getting ban .... Never have I got a person ban LOL Normally I blow off steam and leave it be. And again as I said on the other post, Don't be a hypocrite, There is at least one NEW fury not one of the mouthy ones but a friend in your guild who gets mouthier then me. That's how he does it, ya dont hear me complaining but I would think your house had better be in order b4 you go pointing fingers. You claim to have been at the original woodstock which makes you more tan old enough to keep things principal rather than personal. I guess you can't or are just unreasonable. Your choice. In all, that makes me have 0 respect for you or what you say, so slander on. Nothing personal, See you on the battlefield : ) :mrgreen:

Number ONE [censored] ( note the name would ya ? :lol: )

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Post by DM-Mac- »

Ahhh a thread to remind me of what I don't miss.

No worries, still plenty that i do miss, might have vacation coming up.. will have to do something with my time if so.
Pan -God of the Wilds- "I've had so many names, old names, that only the wind and the trees can pronounce."

PiZZler
Noob

Post by PiZZler »

You're missed Pan.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”