I lost my old cd keys

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
trent
Newbie Helper

I lost my old cd keys

Post by trent »

I lost my old cd keys when the bioware site got hacked .... I got some new keys and decided to roll oldschool and play some neversummer. my account still logs in fine but my old chars get auto-booted. I do recall a small part of one of my old keys if that helps. I'm prolly sol but it doesn't hurt to ask ...... can someone please fix my old chars :(

account name : X_Trent_X

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Re: I lost my old cd keys

Post by Nyeleni »

It already got answered recently Trent:
Lokey wrote:Yah, make an character in the account.

Provide mining or myself with the account and at least some verifiable details about some characters you can't get off the character select screen (say books used is easy, factions, easiest is if someone we know can vouch for you of course), and the name of the new character. Spelling really, really counts.

Luckily this doesn't come up that often, but that's the info we need if someone should lose a cdkey (and back up your nwncdkeys.ini file so we don't have to bother).
Send Lokey or Mining Monk a pm with some data which only the creator of this account would know. Although I'm pretty sure it's the same Trent I knew before. You are as active on shout as always :).
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”