Vine Mine hamper movement bugged

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: Vine Mine hamper movement bugged

Post by Shadowalker »

*peers paitently into the heaves*
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

*as you peer into the sky, a massive blob of black, greasy substance lands on you, causing you to slip, fall and poke your eye on your thumb*
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

*and then a tongue of fire comes down from the sky and ignites EVERYTHING!*
[IO] is the way to go!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
~Dark Helmet

Joker_954
Pk Bait

Post by Joker_954 »

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could cast a fireball on grease and create an AoF fire pool that does damage per round kinda like Combustion? :D

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

Joker_954 wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome if you could cast a fireball on grease and create an AoF fire pool that does damage per round kinda like Combustion? :D
That would be sweet! (that is what I was picturing with my last comment)

Edit: with Web as well :) I remember playing pnp and igniting a web in a dungeon hallway... was all good until we could not breathe because of the smoke :(
[IO] is the way to go!

~Dark Helmet

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

weasel423 wrote:
Joker_954 wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome if you could cast a fireball on grease and create an AoF fire pool that does damage per round kinda like Combustion? :D

Edit: with Web as well :) I remember playing pnp and igniting a web in a dungeon hallway... was all good until we could not breathe because of the smoke :(
You didn't have any cheesy wind spells/ summon air elemental? Deserve to be choked! :p
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

mining wrote:
weasel423 wrote:

You didn't have any cheesy wind spells/ summon air elemental? Deserve to be choked! :p
Not enough spell slots :)
[IO] is the way to go!

~Dark Helmet

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

weasel423 wrote:
mining wrote:
weasel423 wrote:
Not enough spell slots :)
What is this slots nonsense! A shadowcraft mage with heighten/earth spell shenanigans always has slots! Next I hear, you'll be blaming your 2 rogue, 33 druid, 5 cleric melee on not enough slots! pfft. :p
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

some of us don't run our pnp campaigns at ridiculous levels :P

my friends always like to start out around level 3. Things might end in the low teens if everything goes well.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Rufio wrote:some of us don't run our pnp campaigns at ridiculous levels :P

my friends always like to start out around level 3. Things might end in the low teens if everything goes well.
Level 3 campaign? *Rolls up a level 2 shifter*

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

It was a rainy September day about 6 years ago. Extract everything *_sX_*.nss (X = 0,1,2,3) from the data files (1.61, about a thousand script sources). Replace Bio/Flood crappy wrapper functions with our marginally less crappy ones and some marginally neat stuff. Catch about 1/5 of them being crazy bugged, another 1/5 with portions never called or dumb things that the game could do a lot better. Obviously lots of spell work has been done since then, but never the figure out what everything should do at once step that's kinda important. (If we could hak, that's certainly something to look into, Bio's spell/metamagic choices are lame, and while PnP 3.5 has its problems, it's not that big a step to make decent spellbooks...pali, bg, bard are way better spell-wise in pnp).

Missed something bad in two of the vine mine AoE scripts. Will look at spell descriptions and have PnP description. Will bounce ideas off the resident don't do that x/y/z will wreck everything with that team.

So sometime soon they'll do something again, meanwhile I'll put in a message.
i passed this one up before and if you have a problem with my answer email me ryddwillow@yahoo.com ( I really gave this email address) Hmm TC has no mages and a couple of whiners whine because they dont like vine mine but when 1 faction in particular depends on druids and shifters (that have been nerfed to hello). These ppl from TC are playing for pride not to bow to any other faction but you are helping them on there way. Punish those who can make druids, like RK, LoL and AO. some quality guilds there that stem from 1 loser. I am not saying they should take out everyone but you did a crappy job on shifters, You never play one.

I try, and I have to get the guilds from TC to say something about the nerfs, but they are like the heck why? we are getting nerfed again. Play one, be one and learn one and raid by yourself with one.

Try it and you will be respawning like all of TC playing them. By yourself since you mock me so graciously. Dont go on with your loggin name go like a undercover brother and no help from DM'S and see how long you survive, Gather your own gear and wear it. No cheating, You forget how cozy it is up there and forget down here.

Then take your shifter to AO, RK, SL, MA, see how long you lasts when raiding. No boo hoo party here just talk the talk, then maybe walk the walk.

Just because you are up there doesnt mean you are a better builder down here.

So as you laugh at this response, remember ppl here play this game to achieve and help others.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”