Crafting Question

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Drunken Dwarf
Noob

Post by Drunken Dwarf »

Amoenotep wrote:because a sorc comes about his arcane naturally and is not as adept at putting it all together effectively.

a wizard spends years dedicating his studies to perfecting his art. it is why he can duplicate it many times over.

Cool. Thanks for the answer. Decided to go ahead and Arcane Craft anyway. Just to see how the process works.

Thanks again

Drunken Dwarf
Noob

Post by Drunken Dwarf »

Quick followup question

I started down the arcane crafting path but I am a bit lost on how the progression works. I crafted a few dozen items from the apprentice options. But... is that all there is? I simply continue to make these same items over and over again until I get a message saying I am now the next lvl crafter?

I read about the time requirements between gaining levels, but does that mean if I get to my next level I should wait 24 hours before crafting more? Or does it mean I can still gather up crafting XP, but can't gain the next level until after another X # of hours pass...

Thanks

Binkyuk
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by Binkyuk »

Items you craft any time count towards the xp requirement.
As a tip, levels 9, 13 and 16 are good levels to burn xp, because the new gear means it's easier to get.
If you use (single click, not examine) the sign with the crafting info it should tell you how much xp you've spent and how much longer you need to wait.

Drunken Dwarf
Noob

Post by Drunken Dwarf »

Binkyuk wrote:Items you craft any time count towards the xp requirement.
As a tip, levels 9, 13 and 16 are good levels to burn xp, because the new gear means it's easier to get.
If you use (single click, not examine) the sign with the crafting info it should tell you how much xp you've spent and how much longer you need to wait.

See, it does help to ask. I had no idea about the "click on the sign" to get a report.

Thanks much!

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

I always craft level 1 gear when I'm progressing through crafter levels because it has the highest xp requirement and lowest gp requirement.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”