Seperate servers from your rift and getting PK'd.....

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Thor of Clan Freakery
Noob

Seperate servers from your rift and getting PK'd.....

Post by Thor of Clan Freakery »

Seems everytime im killed by a player while im on a seperate server from my rift i automatically loose all unequipped inventory. And i mean EVERYTHING. This is no PP situation or anything, ive even tested at my characters expense, seeing how its just a Beta character anyways. If im killed by a NPC or monster then the inventory stays. Not sure if maybe you guys mean for this to happen, but figured it post it.
~Thor of Clan Freakery

Sir Sean
Dungeon Master

Post by Sir Sean »

Is it being killed in melee by another PC? Or AoE spells? Or a summons or pet?

Each of these has different things that need to be checked, so the more information we can get, the better. Thanks.

Sir Sean, DM Starknight
Oghma, God of Knowledge

Gaelin_Torne
Noob

Post by Gaelin_Torne »

I was playing a TC barbarian and I was killed by a cleric and his summoned earth elemental...not too sure what got the killing blow.
I automatically respawned...not having a chance to do anything else. when I arrived back at melencia I had absolutely nothing in my inventory...even the diary was gone
Love and honor...you can live life without either....but whats the point?

Thor of Clan Freakery
Noob

Post by Thor of Clan Freakery »

Lets see i know it was mellee two of the times, not sure what killed me when i thought i could walk into Neversummer being RK n all. :oops:

But ill be sure to have one of clansmen cast a few AOE spells on me when i get a chance to log in. Ill post more when i test it.
~Thor of Clan Freakery

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”