Need toon rebuilt

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Ogami
Pk Bait

Need toon rebuilt

Post by Ogami »

due to faction loss (didn't knew mass slow was not party friendly and mobs got killed by pet or by sov)
Cant recover tokens etc.. need rebuild when some dm is on please contact me.
>>>>>>>>Horsemen of Neversummer<<<<<<<<
Seung Mina ~HNs~ !KOS-MOS ! Zantetsuken ~HNs~
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era
DING 100 lvl 40 TOONS ON FEB 2017!!!

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Re: Need toon rebuilt

Post by $chase$ »

lol nope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

$chase$ wrote:lol nope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aka : hope that means yes

PS : if not, you wonder why players dwindle?
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

CClose81
Noob

Post by CClose81 »

I also would like some assistance in this matter. I have 4 toons that have had this happen to(not asking to fix then all). Instead of asking for help I just assumed to slump over in my chair. If you guys are willing to help, please help me too :oops: .

ps. Korr is oh so right. Who wants to spend multiple months building a toon just to have it wrecked by bugged job system, or worse is the RDD non delvling.. one nerf craps plenty of toons and the worst is you cant delvl to change them..

-Chris

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

CClose81 wrote:I also would like some assistance in this matter. I have 4 toons that have had this happen to(not asking to fix then all). Instead of asking for help I just assumed to slump over in my chair. If you guys are willing to help, please help me too :oops: .

ps. Korr is oh so right. Who wants to spend multiple months building a toon just to have it wrecked by bugged job system, or worse is the RDD non delvling.. one nerf craps plenty of toons and the worst is you cant delvl to change them..

-Chris
Blame bioware for that one.

Anyway, re: [censored] like jobs breaking if you keep losing faction - the fact that you notice that breaking is because you can actually rejoin the faction. The easiest way to fix that bug (other than reworking the entire way we deal with everything) is to either remove jobs, or remove the ability to rejoin factions ;).
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Ogami
Pk Bait

Post by Ogami »

there are better solutions.

1)Makle losing faction harder and regaining reputation faster. Its not right that only killing the healer npc by accident makes you lose faction

2) fix the ao job npc which doesn't talk to who lost faction even when regained faction (doesn't happen with other factions)

Anyway it rarely happens I had just made my first caster druid, I tried to capture relics, regained faction yes but the job npc is bugged ( built 70 toons only happened twice i lost faction by mistake).
We have found with dms there is only one way to fix it, it takes 5 mins.

Please when you are on my toon name is "The Woodsie Lord HNs"

Thanks.
>>>>>>>>Horsemen of Neversummer<<<<<<<<
Seung Mina ~HNs~ !KOS-MOS ! Zantetsuken ~HNs~
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era
DING 100 lvl 40 TOONS ON FEB 2017!!!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

We have found with dms there is only one way to fix it, it takes 5 mins.
the fix actually takes only a couple seconds... and should be something DMs are eager to do because of the ease of creating the problem...
Torm did for me several when my stunner went wild and out of control even killing the Circle Diviner one time... :lol: :lol: :lol:

those using magic are even far more prone to the problem...
my AO toons are always in trouble with their reps... :?

also, if you perchance accidentally attack one of the dragon taxis...
you'll need some help there too... as I've learned the hard way... :lol: :lol:

at your service,
:twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Mmm, maybe I've only gotten the edge cases that resist normal DM voodoo, but all the one's I end up looking at are like 20-30 minute jobs.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

I also had a couple toons fixed, years apart from each other...both lost reputation from magic gone wild. It only took less than a minute to fix. The grateful feeling is still felt when I think about it. Both were important 40 toons. Remaking such toons would have left a scar in my memories instead of gratefulness.

DM's are there to help the game and gamers, which they do. When they do something irksome, I feel it is part of the game. But when a tragedy happens, why not make it the time to be helpful?
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Not sure I am understanding this right. But each time a Twig lost rep, I spent time rescuing the tc relic and caping it till back to 100%.

Im assuming that all the trouble listed above, can not be fixed like this?

Ohh and in all honesty, have one Twig that is still banned from Daeron, but thats Daerons loss. (intentional loss of faction for Defender Events.)
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Opie Crimeria
Noob

Post by Opie Crimeria »

I have a MA toon that finally has regained 100% faction status but did not regain the lost two job tokens. Been too lazy to ask for dm help.

Hyk
Noob

Post by Hyk »

Shadowalker wrote:Not sure I am understanding this right. But each time a Twig lost rep, I spent time rescuing the tc relic and caping it till back to 100%.

Im assuming that all the trouble listed above, can not be fixed like this?

Ohh and in all honesty, have one Twig that is still banned from Daeron, but thats Daerons loss. (intentional loss of faction for Defender Events.)
My experience was accidentally killing a guard and my rep going down to 0% in one incident. When capping a relic it went from 0% to 14%. In my opinion, the amount of work to get reputation back seems disproportionate.

Furthermore, defending (killing raiders) gives you no reputation bonus, making it even more difficult for defenders to get reputation back.

Hyk

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

didnt capping relics in you home faction start giving you rep or am i just remembering stuff wrong?
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Its been a long time, but from what is recalled. You only gets rep points when you recover (from enemy cradle), the home relic of the faction in loss, then cap it in same faction. Any break in the chain of custody voids the attempt.

Agree with Hyk, killing the enemy in your home lands should add to a characters reputation.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”