guild password

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
hond
Looking for group

guild password

Post by hond »

i'm IO player...where i can find the password who grant me access to IO guild part??

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: guild password

Post by mining »

Ask your guildmates.

If you'd rather try the "IO can't come up with a good password route" you can try such sneaky passwords as "Cthulu" "I hate narwhals" and "Cthulu".
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

hond
Looking for group

Post by hond »

i already ask to my team mate...no ones know it...

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

There are no passwords on accounts now. Enter anything.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Post by MrAsimov »

This question would seem to refer to the section titled Illithid Order on these forums. The guilds are not all set up the same; some of them are public (where you don't have to log in to see them), some can only be seen when logged in, the IO one seems to require a password, some have moderators, others none, etc.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

k, if no one can remember it can be changed. Anyone whose name appears in brownish-orange can change it to tepsucks for example.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Lokey wrote:k, if no one can remember it can be changed. Anyone whose name appears in brownish-orange can change it to tepsucks for example.
By which I think he means
http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/member ... oup&g=4940
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Illithid Order has their own private forum for about 5 years i don't think anyone posts in the NS4/IO thread.
Hond - Talk to JP or Weasel in game they'll hook you in.
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Lol, I didnt even know any of the guild forums had been made private :roll: :roll: :roll: it's the only one :)
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

Alkapwn wrote:Illithid Order has their own private forum for about 5 years i don't think anyone posts in the NS4/IO thread.
Hond - Talk to JP or Weasel in game they'll hook you in.
Hond already has a login to our private forums (not on the NS4 forums). I think he is just curious as to what is in the IO guild board on the NS4 forums
[IO] is the way to go!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
~Dark Helmet

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”