New comp runs NWN like crap

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Rickdawg84
Noob

Re: New comp runs NWN like crap

Post by Rickdawg84 »

Thinkin I might just say screw it and go drop another 250 buck down to upgrade to the Asus gaming machine. Shouldn't have any issues with that comp since it is designed specifically for gaming. But then again, here I am being the optimist :-)

Wish building laptops was as easy as desktops. Then I'd just go by my own components.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

It depends on what you use a comp for, but $250 more sounds like a huge rip-off unless you're talking I live in Aus tax or something like that.

What do you want out of a comp? What's the most strenuous things you're going to want it to do (i.e. nwn + browser + voip + good battery life + nice screen + some other junk should be doable for around $600 US). There's people here who go through laptops like you go through socks, ask them while providing the above info :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Lokey wrote: I live in Aus tax
I hate you all.

Anyway, I've run NWN on a shitturds laptop which cost $400 WITH Aus Tax included, so it shouldn't be a hardware issue.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

I hate you all.
Yes, yes you do.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”