NC Jobs Bug

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: NC Jobs Bug

Post by Shadowalker »

Havent had any issues with changing jobs after I complete a phase of it. IE empath phase one, then switch to advocate and do phase one while I level to lvl 3 (required for completing phase 2 of empath job) etc.

But Twig is blessed by Nature so play at your own risk. :P
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Finnoker
Noob

Post by Finnoker »

Ye let the jobs be you can manage without:)
AO/RK !!!!

Rickdawg84
Noob

Post by Rickdawg84 »

My guy did all the TC jobs but didn't get the stat bonus for finishing the Liberator job. Anyone else run into this bug? Any DM around that might be able to help?

Thanks!

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Baccob managed to futz up the NC jobs like 2 weeks ago, but from his description I didn't see anything that looks replicable off the top of my head.

Jobs are in theory simple code that gets annoyingly complex easily, and the sql statements while elegant and so on are tricky to follow. Since script for them needs to be thrown in tons of different scripts, troubleshooting gets blargle easily.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Rickdawg84
Noob

Post by Rickdawg84 »

I had this occur on another toon of mine once. A DM was able to fix it in game.

So, are any DM's gonna be on anytime? I play pretty much daily from 5:00 to 10:00 pm PST daily and most of the weekends.

Thanks!

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Just making sure, but you don't get job bonuses when you are shifted. If your character is a shifter, look to see if you are getting the bonuses when unshifted.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Pro Tip:
If your job items/bonuses get bugged and a DM is no where to be found for weeks on end this is what you do.
Step 1
Kill your faction guards and get your faction points down to 0
Step 2
Go retrieve your relic or multiple enemy relics from other factions return them to cradle and get your faction back.
(might want to ask some of the guild members of the faction your raiding as it may be less painless if they are willing to help you)
Step 3
Go talk to your job guy and get your tokens back. (You won't have to do jobs over again)
Step 4
Thank Alkapwn and tell him he needs to do something better with his time.
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”