Problems connecting

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Omen
Noob

Problems connecting

Post by Omen »

I may have overlooked this somewhere in the forums but i am having issues connecting to anything. Only games i can access are online games that allow local characters. I used to play ns a long time ago back when ns2 was just being started so that tells you how long this has been. I know about the master server coming down but dont think that is the issue, i have completely disabled the firewall to ensure that no connections are being blocked and still cannot access any online games any help would be appreciated. ty

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Problems connecting

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Make sure the "hide server box" is not checked on the screen where you can select a game..
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Omen
Noob

Post by Omen »

its not that i cant see any of the games they are in the list however they are all grey'd out and i cannot connect to any of them. almost like being blocked from access to all games thet require a server made character.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Most servers require all expansions + latest patch as we do.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Omen
Noob

Post by Omen »

omg thats it i lost my SoU disk while moving a while back so i didnt install it didnt even think about that. guess i gotta get a new 1 :?

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

HoTU too.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”