Crafting missing

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Aurin the Masterful
Noob

Crafting missing

Post by Aurin the Masterful »

The Crafted Silvery Quarterstaff is missing. I cant equip it I havent tryed anything above this do to my lvl of crafting but i plan on make lvl 30 Q staff.

Tsavong
Spamalot

Re: Crafting missing

Post by Tsavong »

missing from the database so it wont work sort of missing?

Also at level 30 you will be batter off using a staff dropped form a mob as they do better damage there are some out there that do a lot of elemental damage.
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Aurin the Masterful
Noob

Yes its missing from the data Base. Till I find a staff the crafted ones will have to work. I Plan on using blackstaff +8 2d10 elemental damage isnt to bad.

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

If you plan on using blackstaff, that is even more reason not to use crafted staffs since the enhancement bonus of the staff doesn't matter. Weapons dropped by mobs will always have better damage than IA or crafted weapons. You should be able to find a staff of the crashing surf from the plane of water or a bone thresher from halls of the dead pretty easily, which will be superior to a crafted staff in damage dealt even though they are +5. Unfortunately, weapon crafting is the least useful type of crafting in ns4.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Aurin the Masterful
Noob

So i understand there will be better drops but I havent farmed the planes and groups are low on the server. Till then I wanted to craft them

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

I'll check later, let you know what I find. PS: QStaff is one of the worst weapons. Light hammers are better and they're horrible :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Lokey wrote:I'll check later, let you know what I find. PS: QStaff is one of the worst weapons. Light hammers are better and they're horrible :)
Can't blackstaff a light hammer :).
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Oops, remind me to check tomorrow.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Midterm
Pk Bait

Post by Midterm »

Buff light hammer my mace laughs at light hammer

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

That and one other aren't in the db for...simple weap? That's as far as I got before I got distracted the other night.

dethonlegs
Looking for group

Post by dethonlegs »

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

Lokey wrote:I'll check later, let you know what I find. PS: QStaff is one of the worst weapons. Light hammers are better and they're horrible :)
Sounds like you need to nerf light hammers...

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

....but light hammers need love.....
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Ajantis. wrote:....but light hammers need love.....
give lighthammers a 1 in 100 chance to change the apperaince of medium and heavy armor... reworked in battle
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

T. Rick Of The Light
Noob

Post by T. Rick Of The Light »

Light Hammers should do x3 critical damage!

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”