Pale Master and Epic Mage Armor

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
northstar_08
Pk Bait

Pale Master and Epic Mage Armor

Post by northstar_08 »

I am wondering if someone can answer the following for me as it determines whether or not I will be making another Pale Master Character

I am planning on taking only 16 levels of Pale Master for this build.

This means the earliest I can take my 16th level of Pale Master will be Character Level 26.

At this level, I will receive a Pale Master Bonus Feat.

Will I be able to take Epic Mage Armor as a bonus feat at level Character Level 26 (Pale Master Level 16)?

Wiki Spell description says 'Prerequisite: Epic Sorcerer or Wizard, Spellcraft 26, Cast 9th level spells" but it also says "Pale Masters can choose this epic spell at level 15 and above"

I will not be able to cast level 9 spells at this point as I am not taking any Wizard Levels. The other requirement of Spellcraft at 26, I will have though

Thanks very much as I don't want to put in the time making this character if I cannot get Epic Mage Armor with only 16 Pale Master Levels

Thanks

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Pale Master and Epic Mage Armor

Post by mining »

northstar_08 wrote:I am wondering if someone can answer the following for me as it determines whether or not I will be making another Pale Master Character

I am planning on taking only 16 levels of Pale Master for this build.

This means the earliest I can take my 16th level of Pale Master will be Character Level 26.

At this level, I will receive a Pale Master Bonus Feat.

Will I be able to take Epic Mage Armor as a bonus feat at level Character Level 26 (Pale Master Level 16)?

Wiki Spell description says 'Prerequisite: Epic Sorcerer or Wizard, Spellcraft 26, Cast 9th level spells" but it also says "Pale Masters can choose this epic spell at level 15 and above"

I will not be able to cast level 9 spells at this point as I am not taking any Wizard Levels. The other requirement of Spellcraft at 26, I will have though

Thanks very much as I don't want to put in the time making this character if I cannot get Epic Mage Armor with only 16 Pale Master Levels

Thanks
Yes.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”