Problem with PM AC

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
cely
PKer

Re: Problem with PM AC

Post by cely »

Would both contenders please post here agreeing to the rescheduled Thunderdome match?

November 27, 2008 at 7pm CST (November 28, 2008 at 1am UTC)
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

cely wrote:Would both contenders please post here agreeing to the rescheduled Thunderdome match?

November 27, 2008 at 7pm CST (November 28, 2008 at 1am UTC)
Thats what I was gonna say... just reschedule!

And on a side note : muze, ask a DM to port you into TD sometime. Best way to delete a character ever!!!
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

neil420
Pk Bait

Post by neil420 »

if i was gay what would be the problem with that? you telling me your a bigot .i don't care that's not my problem i just don't think this is the right forum for all that .go find some KKK website im sure you will find many homophobe friends there.

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

neil420 wrote:if i was gay what would be the problem with that?
Yep youve prooved it
ImageImageImage
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

neil420 wrote:if i was gay what would be the problem with that? you telling me your a bigot .i don't care that's not my problem i just don't think this is the right forum for all that .go find some KKK website im sure you will find many homophobe friends there.
Or, y'know, you could not overreact.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

neil420 wrote:if i was gay what would be the problem with that? you telling me your a bigot .i don't care that's not my problem i just don't think this is the right forum for all that .go find some KKK website im sure you will find many homophobe friends there.
Homophobic men have actually been psychologically proven to be sexually aroused by homosexual activity.
So to all you people who are quick to throw out the gay word, think twice if freud was right.

For those of you who dont believe me, heres a starter link for you http://www.ipce.info/library_3/files/homophobes.htm

EDIT : For those of you not bold enough to check the link heres the info!
Research by US psychologist Prof. Adams of the University of Georgia suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings.
In Prof. Adams's test, homophobic men who said they were exclusively heterosexual were shown gay funny business videos. Four out of five became sexually aroused by the homoerotic imagery, as recorded by a penile circumference measuring device (a plethysmograph).

Prof. Adams's research was published in the prestigious US Journal of Abnormal Psychology in
1996, with the backing of the American Psychological Association.

Prof. Adams says his research shows that most homophobes "demonstrate significant sexual arousal to homosexual erotic stimuli", suggesting that homophobia is a form of "latent homosexuality where persons are either unaware of or deny their homosexual urges".

These findings support the theories that homophobia (fear and hatred of gayness and support for antigay discrimination) is often indicative of repressed, self-loathing homosexual feelings; and that many homophobes subconsciously use anti-gay attitudes as a smokescreen to disguise their own homosexuality.
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

This thread got weird.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

keep that stuff off here.....we're so far past off topic i don't even remember what this thread was about. set up you dual times in pm's and start another thread about it please.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”