Nuub questions...

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
frogofpeace
PKer

Re: Nuub questions...

Post by frogofpeace »

The RK tokens are pretty awesome, too, very useful for levelling. Faction is probably not as critical as class though. Cleric's easy to solo in early levels using summons spells to help, and always in demand for parties, as long as you're generous with the buffs.

Of course, you'd be in RK - gross.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Rainswept
Newbie Helper

Post by Rainswept »

Look, just because you don't appreciate the gloriousness that is having a beard that reaches past your belt, doesn't mean it's not a grand thing.
Chernobyl_Glow wrote:the players in AO/RK are evil two headed trolls in real life who kick their dogs and speed through school zones
Shamedmonkey wrote:I can feel myself get stupider.

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

Rainswept wrote:Look, just because you don't appreciate the gloriousness that is having a beard that reaches past your belt, doesn't mean it's not a grand thing.
And that's just the women there. . .

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

It's not the beard per se, it's what grows in the beard. Sure it's handy to carry your livestock with you, but - gross. And would it hurt you to apply a little product?
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

MLoki
Relic Raider

Post by MLoki »

frogofpeace wrote:It's not the beard per se, it's what grows in the beard. Sure it's handy to carry your livestock with you, but - gross. And would it hurt you to apply a little product?
Actually I believe the product they apply is meant for drinking. So a little bit of it splashes out when they down thier ale. It's still being applied and it's a great way to save some for later.
Amoenotep wrote:i want your toon to be useless :)

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

lol, like a dwarf would let ale drop from thier lip.

"An elf, a human and a dwarf are all enjoying drinks in a tavern when each notices a fly in their glass. The elf places his napkin over the glass and pushes it off to the side. The human removes the fly and keeps drinking. The dwarf pulls out the fly and starts yelling, "Spit it out, ya [censored]! Spit it out!""

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

being a fighter/cleric/rogue is the best class combo avail here. Do RK thou and get the rk slammer job 1 out of 3 times knocks down fire boss.

unimar
Noob

Post by unimar »

My cleric is NC atm. I am considering rebuilding him tho. Because now that I know the server rules better, I could have choosen my stats and feats better... And tbh, I am much more a group player than solo, so thinking of building a pure healer. Currently I'm build around my pet.

7) Damage Resistance... What is the difference on immunties and resistances on items? And why do they sometime be displayed twice like 20% immunity vs blunt and just below it reads 5% immunity vs blunt.

8 ) Can Divine Power be extended?
Ozora - Cleric

~ Carebear 4 Life ~

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Ryddwillow wrote:being a fighter/cleric/rogue is the best class combo avail here. Do RK thou and get the rk slammer job 1 out of 3 times knocks down fire boss.
oh willow the TLB cleric is dead and buried. My clerics would eat that old build alive. I'd love to see Fatzo live in this new world of ours.
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

unimar wrote: 8 ) Can Divine Power be extended?
Yes Faver power and AVA can all be extended.
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

unimar wrote:8 ) Can Divine Power be extended?
Tsavong is right. It can be extended. However, you're probably expecting that it would be 1 round / level. It does not. NS4 Divine Power lasts for 1 Turn (10 Rounds) no matter what your cleric's level. Extended it lasts double for 2 Turn or 20 Rounds i.e. 2 minutes.

Divine Favor also lasts for 1 Turn. Our wiki claims not to be extendable so I'm not sure. FYI the wiki has been wrong before so beware. It doesn't hurt to read the description on our wiki for all three spells. They have all been changed and most of the info is quite accurate.

Aura vs Alignment does last 1 round per level and can be extended.

I like your idea of being a healer focused cleric as you are learning the server. Great way to learn your way around and make a bunch of friends.

Best,

- Glow -

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Chernobyl_Glow wrote:
unimar wrote:8 ) Can Divine Power be extended?
Tsavong is right. It can be extended. However, you're probably expecting that it would be 1 round / level. It does not. NS4 Divine Power lasts for 1 Turn (10 Rounds) no matter what your cleric's level. Extended it lasts double for 2 Turn or 20 Rounds i.e. 2 minutes.

Divine Favor also lasts for 1 Turn. Our wiki claims not to be extendable so I'm not sure. FYI the wiki has been wrong before so beware. It doesn't hurt to read the description on our wiki for all three spells. They have all been changed and most of the info is quite accurate.

Aura vs Alignment does last 1 round per level and can be extended.

I like your idea of being a healer focused cleric as you are learning the server. Great way to learn your way around and make a bunch of friends.

Best,

- Glow -

r u sure on divine favor? the wiki says it can not be xtended..its 1 turn and thats it.. up side its 1 turn at very low lvls too
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

Chernobyl_Glow wrote: Divine Favor also lasts for 1 Turn. Our wiki claims not to be extendable so I'm not sure. FYI the wiki has been wrong before so beware.
lol. you quoted me saying I'm not sure. :) i think it does. if so, the wiki is wrong. either way its one turn. may or may not be extendable. its an easy test.

- glow -

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Both extendable far as I remember. I had LOTS of clerics too
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

cluckster
Pk Bait

Post by cluckster »

Korr wrote:Both extendable far as I remember. I had LOTS of clerics too

Both are, check the change log.... someplace around pages 4-10 i think.

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”