MIA

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

MIA

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Laughs and hoots from the Fury orphanage brought a smile to Delisha’s young face. Three more young ones would be starting their training soon.

Then it hit her like a ton of bricks… Jill’s report said nothing of the three young “Twigsters!”

Max, Ellen and the strange creature Twigs had not been seen in several weeks and yet not a word from Jill about this situation.

Delisha had never been fond of mysteries and three Fury warriors MIA was a mystery indeed!

“What would Anna do?” Delisha asked herself and then broke into a big smile.

Caw, caw, caw…

“Find our missing warriors”, Delisha challenged the murder of black birds, “now fly my feathered friends”

Caw, caw, caw…
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Re: MIA

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Caw, Caw, Caw… the blackbird’s cries pulled Delisha from her dreams.
Slipping on a flimsy robe, Fury’s young Leader went to the aviary to investigate the commotion. A small note tied to the leg of the noisiest bird instantly caught her attention.

“M’Lady”, the note began, “On my order, Ellen O’rigby and Maxwell Edison sailed to the Isle of Tas to train the local forces in the art of warfare and assist them in their struggle against oppression.
As for Twigs, I have no idea where he might be… the creature may be going through some type of transformation or metamorphosis … he is very young and we know little of his kind.

I do believe, however, that a search should be made to locate our comrade to assure his well being. Naive and innocent tis possible he was miss-led by some of the bottom-feeding skunks in this world and could be in some sort of danger.

Praise Mielikki,
Annabelle Thunderfist

Heavy footsteps down the hall pulled Delisha from her thoughts. Two warriors were approaching and although she had never met the two before she recognized them right away.

Mordred and Ragor Monkent… why in the world?

“We’ve come to search for Twigs”, Mordred stated flatly, as if answering her unasked question, “Commander Thunderfist told us to use this area as our command center.”

“But of course” Delisha stammered, suddenly aware of her semi-naked status. Promising to return when more properly attired, Fury’s young Leader quickly dismissed herself, leaving the men to their planning.
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”