A letter to all Guild Masters...

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

A letter to all Guild Masters...

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Greetings fellow Guild Masters,

Soon Fury will begin training some of our up and coming warriors in the fine art of relic raiding…

So, if you happen to see any Fury members in or around your Cradle… no worries… go back to sleep... tis just a training mission...
just showing our young folks around… kinda like a field trip… yea that’s the ticket! :D

Delisha Zrazorian :twisted:
Fury Leader
Join us or Fear us!
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Alkapwn
PKer

Re: A letter to all Guild Masters...

Post by Alkapwn »

Admission to The Shadow Legion has uped its fair price. It will now cost all your relics for the price of admission. Come visit one and all to the magical land of The Shadow Legion it will be an expeirience of your lifetime! :twisted:
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Lets all give them some real training they will never forget :twisted:

Tsavong, Guild of Death and Strife
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

Me thinks I like the gumption of these Fury's!!! * even if they are tree huggers

If I am in a good mood and wish to watch the squabbling of mere mortals a Fury might send a prayer up my way and might be granted a Gods blessing just to make things more interesting. :)
Gorm-Fire Eyes

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Re: Thank you MA!

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Thank you MA!

Fury wishes to thank the relic raiding, evil skunks from Garagoth for always providing tough defenders for Fury’s “training” parties to raid against.

Raiding against only NPC defenders teaches little other than protocol… and is boring at best. :lol:

Having “live” defenders to fight, allows rookies (and vets alike) a better understanding of battle strategy and helps teach the strengths and weakness of our enemies.

To show our appreciation to all of those in Garagoth whose cooperation has been outstanding…
we will always try and make their deaths as quick and painless as possible. :twisted:

As Fury now expands our training secessions into the smelly tunnels of the Short Legs and dung filled craters of the Scaly Ones,
we can only hope to receive the same type of “friendly” cooperation from these other Relic raiding skunks as we did from the defenders in MA!

At your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

We were only too happy to provide you with the deaths or "training" you were after and any time you wish to come back for more "training" vs are mages, rogues or anything else feel free to just come by.

Warlock
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

OpalimTeGolim
Pk Bait

Post by OpalimTeGolim »

This is why zerg and al are so friendly:

The Furrie effect
Defender before raid:
Defender after raid:
Image.

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »