... find out all you can about this "Twig"

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

... find out all you can about this "Twig"

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

*Annabelle Thunderfist swiftly entered the Fury Guild Hall and proceeded directly to the Guild Leader's chambers*

“You summoned me M’Lady?”… the little Halfling questioned.

“Yes I did Commander.” Delisha Zrazorian answered, looking up from her cluttered desk of recruitment papers.
“You’ve seen the one called Twig; he runs with The Silver Striders I believe. What do you know of this… this… this creature?”

“Indeed I have seen him, M’Lady, he’s quite a force in battle,”, Annabelle replied, “but I really know nothing about him….”

“Nor do I” Delisha whispered to herself, her mind wondering.
“Well tis time we did,” Fury’s ambitious young Leader continued, “find out all you can about this Twig, discreetly of course, and report back to me as soon as possible.

“Consider it done, M’Lady”, Anna called back over her shoulder, already halfway down the hallway to the exit.

Once out of the Fury Guild Hall, the little Halfling takes a small, wooden whistle, puts it to her lips and whistles a single shrill note.
Caw, caw, caw… within seconds, a murder of Crows swirls overhead, anxiously awaiting her instructions.

ays,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Re: ... find out all you can about this "Twig"

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

*Annabelle Thunderfist swiftly entered the Fury Guild, proceeding directly to the chambers of Delisha Zrazorian, the Guild Leader.

“I have the information you requested about the creature Twig”, the proud little Halfling smiled.

“Very good, Anna, I knew I could count on you” Fury’s Leader replied, “You may proceed”.

“In the ancient times, by blessings of Yavanna, the first Twig was brought into being using a small green twig from the oldest of Treants. Called the Ritual of Life, the creation process of this first Twig took twelve months time.

Delisha quickly opened an empty journal and began writing, as her Commander continued.

“…during their slumber on the spring Equinox or should a full moon coincide with the winter Solstice, each existing Twig will…”

“The winter Solstice is but a few weeks away.” Delisha quickly calculated, while painstakingly jotting down all the information, careful not to miss a single word.

“… these will drop off of there own accord within a day and will wither and die, unless they should happen to fall into a pool of warm blood from a …”

”What a strange way to reproduce” Delisha mused, writing as fast as she could, vigilant to not to make a mistake.

“…must then be planted in fertile ground on the night of the next Harvest Moon. The ground must not be hallowed or unhallowed, no influence of Good or Evil. And the ground must be near…”

“Ah ha”… Delisha nodded, “now that certainly made sense”.

““If all is done as should be with a mind for balance, it will quickly grow into a sapling with a sizeable pod, then at dawn…”

“By the Gods, Delisha exclaimed out loud, as Commander Thunderfist finished her report, “that is truly amazing”.

“Indeed” came the reply, followed by a moment of silence as both women contemplated the enormity of their discovery.

Suddenly Delisha’s eyes twinkled wide and a big smile spread across her pretty face.
“Do you know what I’m thinking Anna?” Fury’s Leader giggled, scarcely able to contain herself.

“Yes M’Lady!” the little Halfling smiled back, “I believe I do!”
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”