Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

*Pinned to the Hilltop Inn bulletin board with a small boot dagger is the following message*

In anticipation of receiving official status, The Fury Guild is recruiting one (1) new member.

Fury Guild Requirements:
The successful candidate must maintain exclusive membership in the Fury Guild.

The successful candidate must have the time, energy and desire to adventurer on Neversummer4 and be on gaming at least four hours per week (8-10) hrs preferred).

The successful candidate will happily obey all Neversummer4 rules and regulations, and maintain the high standards of sportsmanship, fair play and friendly camaraderie that are The Circle’s trademark. Role-playing is encouraged and will be rewarded.

Sign-up bonus:
Fury will provide $100, 000 gold sign-up bonus to equip your PC and buy supplies.

Upon reaching level ten (10), the Fury Guild will supply the successful candidate with a +2 intelligence book, that they may de-level back to level one (1) to obtain maximum skill points.

Upon again reaching level ten (10), the Fury Guild will provide the candidate with any +2 book of their choice to help maximize their build.

Whenever possible, the Fury Guild will offer a helping hand to the new Fury member including complete access to Fury Pharmaceutical in Ave where free pots and scrolls will be available along with complete banking service.

Fury philosophy
“ Fury would prefer an empty Guild House to one filled with lazy slackers; enthusiasm and total commitment are the key attributes needed to becoming a successful member of the Fury Guild.”

Meet the Fury Founders
Delisha Zrazorian – Human, Rogue/Bard (role play only)
Delisha Zrazorian is the Leader of the Fury Guild, and makes all the executive decisions. Delisha has retired from the battlefield, using all of her time overseeing the duties and obligations of the Guild.

Higdish Slowhand - Half-Ogre, Barbarian Bard - level 35
The Patriarch of the Fury Guild is Higdish Slowhand. Higgy is an easy-going, laid-back kinda guy who doesn’t even really like violence, only accepting the constant battles in this hostile world as a way to the means.
Higgy is a true treasure hunter; eyes glazed with avarice, always dreaming of untold riches or that special magical item in each and every drop. Always encumbered, his many coffers filled to the brim with loot, Higdish is indeed a “happy farmer”.
Thanks to the hard work of Higdish, the Fury library continues to grow and many Fury members had been able to improve themselves by reading books the unselfish Bard has provided.
One can generally find Higgy somewhere along the Mountain trail singing a happy tune and calling out a friendly “hello, hello” to all who pass his way.
Only when traveling with Joan does the slightly overweight troubadour sometimes churn out a few soul-wrenching stanzas of “Whipping Post.”

Joan of Bark – Dwarf, Cleric Fighter - level 25
Also recruited, as a “farmer” for the Fury Guild, was young Joan of Bark, a no-necked, thick-skinned, heavy-flail-swinging, Dwarf girl from the Thunderthigh Clan.
Joan strongly believes the old adage “money talks, bullsh*t walks" and is determined to keep the Fury coffers filled to the brim. Joan can carry over one ton of treasure per outing.
Joan also firmly believes that Fury should not spend a single gold piece or use a single xp point crafting potions or scrolls that can be found in the field. All potions and scrolls are to be picked up identified, placed in coffers and deposited at Fury Pharmaceutical in Ave.
Joan also collects all the different color dye pots, saving them should a special color be needed sometime in the future.
Joan’s only weakness is her total lack of charisma. Blunt, crude and boring with no social skills and a zero sense of humor, Joan has even irritated some of the wild animals.

Martina Luther – Halfling, Cleric - level 32
Due to a series of misfortunate accidents, Fury Cleric Martina Luther had to be retired from combat duty and now runs Fury Pharmaceutical in Ave. Besides crafting all pots and scrolls needed by the Guild, she serves as a repository for all potions and scrolls collected by any of the Fury members. Martina also serves as the Fury Guild’s banker.
All Fury members are recommended to stock up on potions, scrolls and to use the banking services frequently.

Annabelle Thunderfist – level 30 – Halfling, Shadow Dancer
Annabelle Thunderfist is Fury’s Field Commander.
At level 32 little Annabelle had some anger management issues allowing her to be easily taunted. Also, because of her low wisdom the little Halfling missed an important feat back at level 21. Annabelle was Fury’s first member to read all six +2 books and to de-level back down to take advantage of the extra ability points.

Syncromesh – level 31 – Dwarf, Druid Shifter
Second in Command of the Fury forces is Syncromesh, always at Commander Annabelle’s side providing powerful offensive and defensive support.

Ragor Monkent – level 24 – Human, Fighter
Ragor may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but makes up for his dim wit with deadly halberd and bone-crushing heavy flail.

Tag – level 40
Info withheld by request.

Milamber – level 40
Info withheld by request

To apply for membership in the Fury Guild, please PM Delisha Zrazorian with your cover letter, resume, intended PC build and any other pertinent information you may wish to provide that may improve your chances for selection.

At your service,
Delisha Zrazorian – Fury Leader :twisted:
Fury – Join us or Fear us!
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

mgrjebbo
PKer

Re: Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!

Post by mgrjebbo »

Upon reaching level ten (10), the Fury Guild will supply the successful candidate with a +2 intelligence book, that they may de-level back to level one (1) to obtain maximum skill points.
You may want to leave that deleveling part out.
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Nothing wrong with de-leveling. I've de-leveled my past 3 toons after reading an int book at level 10.

Fury has some nice perks. Free books for new members. I want to get in on that. :P
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Delisha Zrazorian wrote:Fury Guild Requirements:
The successful candidate must maintain exclusive membership in the Fury Guild.
Assuming that means what I think it means, it puts all the potential existing allied recruits out of the running.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Rufio wrote:Nothing wrong with de-leveling. I've de-leveled my past 3 toons after reading an int book at level 10.

Fury has some nice perks. Free books for new members. I want to get in on that. :P
I've had to delevel from 20. :cry:
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

alasteir
Looking for group

Post by alasteir »

Two free books! Wow, that is generous. This Fury guild knows how to recruit.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

mining wrote:
Rufio wrote:Nothing wrong with de-leveling. I've de-leveled my past 3 toons after reading an int book at level 10.

I've had to delevel from 20. :cry:
Got ya beat, deleveled ecl3 from 40 to 1 with 0 xp by crafting scroll and potions. :mrgreen:
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Got ya beat, deleveled ecl3 from 40 to 1 with 0 xp by crafting scroll and potions
*faints* :shock:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”