Literary Commentary

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Literary Commentary

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

The Bearded Bard II is a peculiar place for commentary. While all of the stuff here deserves praise I feel like I'm defacing a person's work (their thread) if I post the commentary just below it. So I wanted to create a place where I (we) could comment. Others feel free to use this thread to comment on works as well. But please, if you can't be positive or constructive then refrain. And if you must spam - spam this thread - not the ones where people have shared their work.

Cahaal's piece is great. Its the type of tasting that makes me want to drink the whole bottle in one sitting. Can't wait for the continuation.
And where is Blystos Re to continue his works!?! Those are terrific!!

Anyway, nice job Cahaal. Keep it up.

- Glow -

Dalan
Dungeon Master

Re: Literary Commentary

Post by Dalan »

Well said, Chernobyl, and good idea on the commentary thread. I was thinking the same thing about defacing someone's work by posting on their thread, but at the same time, they should be encouraged to see that others are really reading it.

I too, enjoy the works of our talented community.

Especially, Cahaal's latest, 'How the Angel Fell'. Looking foward to the next installment!

*applause*
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Indeed.. Just as you dont follow a fine meal with a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, best to not sully fine print with everyday banter.

Nice to see it being used again. Beareder Bard section, I posted once when first got to the server. But lost intrest when it seamed to be a dead section. Keep those brain juices flowing Cahaal, perhaps your even inspire those of us who became a touch jaded.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Dalan wrote:Well said, Chernobyl, and good idea on the commentary thread. I was thinking the same thing about defacing someone's work by posting on their thread, but at the same time, they should be encouraged to see that others are really reading it.

I too, enjoy the works of our talented community.

Especially, Cahaal's latest, 'How the Angel Fell'. Looking foward to the next installment!

*applause*
*joins in applause*
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Yeah these are awesome. Crazy's really got a way with words - that's why we ask Ricky Bobby to say the grace at mess for the Fists.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”